Fact

MizCane

Senior
You do not have to be a good recruiter to get the best talent at Miami. Guys like Golden though have to get the best recruiters bc his program cannot sell itself. There is a reason he had to hire Coley, Baez, Ice, and Beard. He needs those guys or he would fail even more miserably then he already has on the field.

If you get a coach that can actually win games you don't have to have a top recruiter.

If we were winning at least 9 games a year, which should be the minimum at Miami especially with the division we play in, there wouldn't be these issues.

Dannyboycane could recruit a top 5 class if we had a winning coach.

Advertisement
You do not have to be a good recruiter to get the best talent at Miami. Guys like Golden though have to get the best recruiters bc his program cannot sell itself. There is a reason he had to hire Coley, Baez, Ice, and Beard. He needs those guys or he would fail even more miserably then he already has on the field.

If you get a coach that can actually win games you don't have to have a top recruiter.

If we were winning at least 9 games a year, which should be the minimum at Miami especially with the division we play in, there wouldn't be these issues.

I get your point. Glad these guys are riding with us not against us though.

Advertisement
Butch, Jimmy, Shnelly got those 2-3 that no one was looking at and made them productive players, starters and even stars. Golden gets 2-3 stars they stay 2-3 stars or leave

I can't see us getting a coach who's a genius so I want a beast recruiter like Butch that can develope.

I never cease to be amazed at how few people understand the difference between a fact and an opinion.

Advertisement
I never cease to be amazed at how few people understand the difference between a fact and an opinion.

Fact: You do not have to be a good recruiter to get the best talent at Miami.

In OPs mind this is a fact. I cant stand these phucking tough guy moderators on this site trying to make fun of comments and thread titles. No one asked your opinion. No one asked what you are or are not amazed by. Does it bother you that bad? Would it make you feel better if he changed the thread title?

And be the one to disagree with a Mods post. Then all the "Moderator Slurpers" come out the woodwork. Please don't neg me!!!!! ***** You!

Advertisement
Back