Facking Saban is brilliant...

Advertisement
He brings in DJ Durkin, Hugh Freeze, Butch Jones, Lane Kiffin, Steve Sarkisian after their personal ****storms and gets them at a nickle because they are down and out. Says they are visiting to test the media fire and if no huge blow back, weasels their them onto the staff at 35K a year for a couple years.
If they work out, great, if not, they move on.
Most other schools would not touch these guys after what they went through, but a winner sees the opportunity and jumps on it, Fack public perception, Nick can do no wrong.
Other schools suck as us, we don't even sniff the waters. SMDH.

Here is a good article where most of this came from.

https://247sports.com/Article/Nick-Saban-DJ-Durkin-Alabama-Crimson-Tide-Jimmy-Sexton-126425556/
Will he take Morcus and Lil Johnny as a package? I'll throw in the 35k

Saban is the ultimate business man.

He knows that when you buy low on someone/something when nobody else wants that commodity, it gives you a chance for a huge reward/upside.

It's quite brilliant. Just like in the stock market or any form of business.

In life, the biggest winners realize you need to buy low in order to sell high.

Advertisement
LOL if you think they're being paid $35k a year.

He has basically unlimited resources and a local media that shelters everything they do. It's the perfect place to go and rehabilitate yourself as a coach after shagging a co-ed / being caught snorting blow off a hooker / beating recruits.

Saban spends all of his time addressing anything less than perfect and virtually no time patting himself on the back for what he did right.

thing is too its smart on the coaches cause they see the recruiting tactics being used, Mario has benefited from that Kirby. Freeze already recruited like a monster imagine what he will learn there and then take that to his next gig. SAVAGE

Advertisement
Richt isn't even close to the coach Saban is and never will be. Richt has never been an elite coach. You might want to check Richt's offensive stats at UGA when he was calling plays.

I could give a fvck about his offensive stats. He did what he was supposed to with the talent he had.
Michigan State went 13-1 in 2013...their scoring offense was 53rd and they were 81st in Y/G.
Saban went 13-1 one year at LSU, go ahead and check the rest of his records when he didn't have the super teams he does now in the same conference.

I could give a fvck about his offensive stats. He did what he was supposed to with the talent he had.
Michigan State went 13-1 in 2013...their scoring offense was 53rd and they were 81st in Y/G.
Saban went 13-1 one year at LSU, go ahead and check the rest of his records when he didn't have the super teams he does now in the same conference.
Richts lost 3+ games 9 out of last 10 seasons.

Advertisement
If richt had Alabama’s roster he’d probably beat uva, Duke, GT. He’d lose to Clemson, uga, and most of the top 10.

You think so? Saban had been coaching for 34 years in 2002 when he led LSU to an 8-5 record (his 3rd year at LSU.
That same year, Mark Richt went 12-2 in his 2nd year at UGA and had half the experience (15 years).

At the very least you can say this....Saban is not afraid to hire coaches he doesn’t know or has a connection too.
Seems like a lot of coaches including Richt have a problem doing that.
I think it shows something.

Advertisement
Bama doesnt care how they look they are old school, they care about winning and thats it fuq what anyone says. They are like old school men
They are Southerners. They are used to being pariahs. Criticism doesn't bother them...they are used to it. Been fending off and deflecting criticism for generations.

This is the absolute truth. The South is different, with its own history.

Being associated with the greatest program of the past decade is a good way to get the stink off of you, yes.

Also, learning how Bama is doing what they are doing is pretty important as we move forward in college football. Bama and now Georgia, as I have said before, have made the price of the brick go up. Not just the bag game, but facilities, infrastructure, staffing, salaries for all of the above...all of these things are more important than ever if you want to compete at the highest level in college football.

Nah, if Richt had Alabama's roster his play calling would work. Our problem is he thinks he has UGA's Bama's OL

Assuming mark would not suspend or run off Bams’s roster I am fairly certain he would still loss two games. After all, I think he did have UGAs Oline a couple years ago with the two backs that got Kirby to NC game against Saban. He got fired with it.

Advertisement
Back