F5

Advertisement
Warchant says Chad's been calling the staff the last couple of days up there......

209.gif

i dont blame any of these guys right now. I feel like i want to decommit. Its not healthy to care this much about a program

Advertisement
Good thing Nigel didn't miss a kick for Alabama. F5 would be on the verge of a total meltdown if he saw what Bama fans would be saying.

Why don't these kids just put their pages on private? Of course this is gonna happen when you allow the world to follow you.

Fact is that they court the attention and thrive on the "look at me" world of the internets. Yet they melt down when people don't like them. Life's tough, kids. Not everyone's gonna love you. Put yourself out there to everyone, and there's always gonna be people who **** on you.

Look at me on this board as an example. I'm the nicest friendliest guy in the world who's done nothing but help people on here and reach out to the downtrodden. I'm everyone's pal. Yet, there are even people who lash out at me with hurtful comments and hate in their hearts.

Advertisement
Back