F5 Tornadoes vs Bolles

Advertisement
OFFER TREON HE IS **** SURE BETTER THAN MALIK and all he wants is a fair shot to compete for the qb position hes not dumb he knows if it doesnt work out **** switch positions but he wants a shot atleast and you gotta respect that

6.jpg:large

Advertisement
Advertisement
[video=youtube;y1IpEhtLOr8]https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=y1IpEhtLOr8[/video]

Crazy Play by Treon Harris and Mark Walton

I love this year's BTW, but none of them look ready to contribute as freshman

Thomas and Jackson need some time in the weight room and some more time at the buffet table

Advertisement
Manny Navarro ‏@Manny_Navarro 12m
#BookerT principal told me #UF hasn't been to his school once this season. And then he adds: "But Georgia Southern has."

wow Manny with something rep worth..... even a broken clock is right twice a day.

Advertisement
Saw Harris live in Vegas, his arm strength didn't impress me and he is short. He is pretty accurate with his short and medium passes though and runs very well. He has very quick small receivers to work with, that get open all the time. IMO, he will never play QB at Miami... JMO
I want it to be known that I believe were making a mistake by not offering Treon Harris as a QB.

Is he a good fit for Coley's offense?

If he's not, he should be. Kid can throw the ball and can definitely run.

I mean we offered Torrance Gibson at QB. I'm sure he fits Coley offense.

Why do people always trust these sites over golden? when kaaya was a 3 star kid out of CA. look at half of our class there are some dangerously underrrated players but he knows how good they are. golden isnt going to waste harris time and break a good booker t pipeline just to stroke his ego

Why do people always trust these sites over golden? when kaaya was a 3 star kid out of CA. look at half of our class there are some dangerously underrrated players but he knows how good they are. golden isnt going to waste harris time and break a good booker t pipeline just to stroke his ego

Exactly, if Harris does not stay at QB here Ice will be talking **** to anyone with ears to listen. We need to keep that pipeline going.

Advertisement
Back