Off-Topic F1 Miami

Advertisement
Apparently about 85,000 F1 fans are. You have to be a pretty devout F1 fan to pay the ticket prices. Average seating ranges from $1200 - $5500, although there were a few budget seats that sold for around $660. Finish line seats go for $14,500 and the luxury suites are somewhere around $45,000 and up.

I priced the race in Austin last year. It was in the 400-500 range. I can do multiple football games for that. And if F1 didn't have DRS there really wouldn't be any racing

I'm a huge F1 fan. Due to the effect in the parking situation, I find this whole thing a complete disaster.

What happens to HRS parking in-between races?

Does it go back to regular parking lot use?

Advertisement
What happens to HRS parking in-between races?

Does it go back to regular parking lot use?
The Paddock stays and the track stays. Everything else is taken back down (villages, seats, walls around the track, grand stands, etc).

I'm a huge F1 fan. Due to the effect in the parking situation, I find this whole thing a complete disaster.
I love F1. I was going to go. Jumped on the tickets late and I would’ve purchased GA admission for $400-$500 and you can basically walk around anywhere and get different vantage points but being Mother’s Day weekend and all and like you mentioned, the parking situation I passed.

I plan on going next year. Purchasing when they release in October and then jumping on the parking right away so that I don’t have to park 8 miles away and take a shuttle

The Paddock stays and the track stays. Everything else is taken back down (villages, seats, walls around the track, grand stands, etc).
I figure I'll go either next year or '24, whenever the sheen of novelty has worn off.

I figure I'll go either next year or '24, whenever the sheen of novelty has worn off.
I don’t think it’s going to wear off. I’ll agree that Vegas next year is going to be even more lit. Night race on a Saturday (not Sunday) all through downtown. I wish Miami would’ve been down town.

But I see it as getting more expensive as it goes on, just like a super bowl where every year gets more expensive than the previous.

Also, they need to make their return on investment back. I don’t know if they broke even this year aside from TV & sponsorship, parking & race revenue dollars for Miami.

F1 definitely made a ton off Miami. So did the local economy.

Advertisement
I wonder if they will have it fenced off or how that will look pre-game, meaning if portions of it will be utilized for pregame activities.
If they DARE keeping us out of the paddock denying our right to pre-game party to celebrate our Canes....

We gonna take this shît to the streets and battle with our CIS dance crew...you bettah believe it👇

I'm lookimg forward to several maudes pop'n and lock'n.

My interpretive ribbon dance is FIERCE bïtches.

If they DARE keeping us out of the paddock denying our right to pre-game party to celebrate our Canes....

We gonna take this shît to the streets and battle with our CIS dance crew...you bettah believe it👇

I'm lookimg forward to several maudes pop'n and lock'n.

My interpretive ribbon dance is FIERCE bïtches.

I hope it's a little more uptempo than your performance at the EU Parliament.

Advertisement
I hope it's a little more uptempo than your performance at the EU Parliament.

You have violated my video's copyright. We brought the house down with our powerful and fluid movements. We brought about change on the world stage with a mix of our advocacy and smoldering non-binary sexuality.
U1aN4HTfJ2SmgB2BBK.gif

Expect to hear from my legal team.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back