F*CK IT— give Kosi and Tate game time...

Liquidstoke

Banned
Banned
Since we are finding out that the QB selection process at UM is highly suspect with this coaching staff...

It’s better for the team to actually put Kosi and Tate out there and let them go for it.

I don’t care as much about winning games as i do about finding a true winning QB1– even if that means losing some more games this year...

F*CK the ACCCG goals— this year is about IMPROVEMENT and find the GAME-TIME PERFOMERS on this team so we can be ready for 2020.

Manny needs to swallow humble pie and use the rest of the season as an analysis of this team’s game-day performers....

Because it’s clear as day that “we had the best practice of this year...” don’t mean JACK SH*T in a real game now...

Advertisement
I stop reading when i saw this-I don’t care as much about winning games as i do about finding a true winning QB1– even if that means losing some more games this year

I'm done for the day maybe even for the remainder of week at this rate ! This can't be real.... Canesinsight.

Be Bless and Go Canes!

I stop reading when i saw this-I don’t care as much about winning games as i do about finding a true winning QB1– even if that means losing some more games this year

I'm done for the day maybe even for the remainder of week at this rate ! This can't be real.... Canesinsight.

Be Bless and Go Canes!
this is probably the same guy flying a banner

Since we are finding out that the QB selection process at UM is highly suspect with this coaching staff...

It’s better for the team to actually put Kosi and Tate out there and let them go for it.

I don’t care as much about winning games as i do about finding a true winning QB1– even if that means losing some more games this year...

F*CK the ACCCG goals— this year is about IMPROVEMENT and find the GAME-TIME PERFOMERS on this team so we can be ready for 2020.

Manny needs to swallow humble pie and use the rest of the season as an analysis of this team’s game-day performers....

Because it’s clear as day that “we had the best practice of this year...” don’t mean JACK SH*T in a real game now...
You're going to get to see Tate at QB after Perry enters the protocol in 50 hours.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I mean yeah we need to win but obviously the way Kosi played shows he needs a shot. Tayte too. I imagine it was close and the coaches thought they'd give the younger guy the shot for the future.

Just play Tathan. Please jw transfer

Given Kosi's hit or miss tendencies, we'll likely get a chance to see Tate, maybe even Saturday. We're overdue in seeing a Miami Q do even as well as any of the new Q's who face our defense.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back