Ezzard enters NCAA Transfer Portal, will leave UM

Status
Not open for further replies.
View as article
Advertisement
I am happy we heading back to a point where talented kids feel they need to transfer as they are worried they may not win the competition for playing time. I wish him the best, but won't miss him a bit if that's where his head is at.

Wish he would stay but it is what it is. Judging by pt last year, he was at the bottom of the depth chart and likely would have stayed that way going into spring except for maybe Payton.

Fresh slate with a new WR coach and OC but maybe there are other factors in play that we don't know about. Best of luck to him either way.

Advertisement
**** this was my breakout player for the year, smh . He can do damage on those underneath routes

"sOuTh fLoRiDa diVa"

Whats diva about transferring would u rather him send whiny messages on social media like Mark Pope. Or call the CB u play in the first game the GOAT like Tom Brady. That is diva ish. Kids have a right to look around and do whats best for them. I just cant stand the games some of the kids play.

Advertisement
Whats diva about transferring would u rather him send whiny messages on social media like Mark Pope. Or call the CB u play in the first game the GOAT like Tom Brady. That is diva ish. Kids have a right to look around and do whats best for them. I just cant stand the games some of the kids play.
LMAO!

Advertisement
You have no problem at all with kids playing games, just as long as they're not from Miami.

But apparently tweeting is worst than actually leaving the team because you don't wanna compete LOL.

If ANY player on this team from South Fla put their name in the portal yall would be on here ripping them to shreds & you would be leading the parade.

Advertisement
Was hoping this kid would stick around and fight for some PT, oh well, good luck where ever you land.

Well this sucks. I was really looking forward to seeing him develop into a go to possession guy who ran tough as nails. Oh well, good luck Ezzard!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back