Eye Popping Stat

Advertisement
The depth will be absolutely absurd. Outside of Garvin it should be a carousel on the other side.

Advertisement
If TheU had an above average O line this could have been a great time this year. Time will tell though

A big if, but if everyone in the front 7 stays relatively healthy next season, we could legitimately lead the nation in tackles for loss and sacks. We are going to have so many guys in the front 7 who are a threat to get after the quarterback, and our schedule sucks, as well. This front 7 is the reason I personally believe Miami has a better chance of winning the ACC in 2019 as opposed to 2020.

Advertisement
I don't care unless he does that for us.

I've stopped buying into the "here's how so & so is going to help us even before he arrival" hype thread. Brown Jr, Kennedy, Delaney, etc. I'll wait for players to actually practice before I think they'll help us.
LOL difference is this dude did this in our lg. In our division. Against common opponents. Against US! You can't differentiate between him and them?

I've stopped buying into the "here's how so & so is going to help us even before he arrival" hype thread. Brown Jr, Kennedy, Delaney, etc. I'll wait for players to actually practice before I think they'll help us.
Difference is hill has production and experience playing in a power 5 conference specifically the ACC. We have seen him abuse Clemson lineman that’s the difference

Last edited:

Hill did this against the exact same teams he’s going to play against this season, except now he’s doing it for a defense that was top 10 in TFL and sacks.

He’s a guy who specializes in getting to the QB playing in a Manny Diaz system that is tops in the country in doing this annually. It’s gonna be a match made in heaven.

Now, you want to laugh at us taking some weakling from a basketball school like Butler, I get.

But Hill has proven he’s the real deal already.

When have you ever seen Kennedy do anything? We saw Hill before.

Advertisement

Advertisement

At worst, I see him giving us a Trent Harris type of year - a guy I thought was wildly underrated here and had 20 TFLs his last two college seasons. If healthy and focused, Hill easily gives us 10 TFLs next season. He also stands up and drops into zone, which means he's a dream for the racecar-type blitz packages we put together. In a contract year, I expect better hustle on the tape, too.

Will keep repeating: Garvin, Hill, Rousseau = best pass rushing trio in the country in 2019.

He's already proven it on the field at va tech.

At worst, I see him giving us a Trent Harris type of year - a guy I thought was wildly underrated here and had 20 TFLs his last two college seasons. If healthy and focused, Hill easily gives us 10 TFLs next season. He also stands up and drops into zone, which means he's a dream for the racecar-type blitz packages we put together. In a contract year, I expect better hustle on the tape, too.

Will keep repeating: Garvin, Hill, Rousseau = best pass rushing trio in the country in 2019.

He might hang 10 TFL on Vag Tech alone. I can see Diaz going Jeff Spiccoli on Hill before that game.

Advertisement
Back