Extremely Happy for the Young Fellas, But…

CaneTheGaytors

Biletnikoff Award Winner
…it’s clear as day that our culture is a mess. Danny Miaz and our guys were celebrating like if they were blowing out Clemson or Alabaga.

They beat up on a woefully out talented and overmatched team that only has 63 scholarship players.

Also, the fact that it took this staph this long to play our young talent speaks volumes about how incompetent they truly are. As Bill Parcells used to say, “If they don’t bite as puppies, then they usually don’t.” Only way to find out if they bite is to play them.

The best programs play the best players, seniority be damned. What Manolo has done is create an entitled culture, where players that don’t perform are comfortable.

The norm for us used to be that the older guys always were looking over their shoulder because the incoming freshmen could take their spot if they didn’t stay hungry, That’s called competition, something that our program has been missing for far too long.

Advertisement
Advertisement
It's a start. Kids want to play for winners and play for a championship. We need to build on this victory. Clemson is having a down year we can actually win the ACC this year.

I don’t disagree that our culture is broken, but in truth I did not see Manny smiling much at all during the game.
Just the fact that he hasn’t cased the Turnover Chain and TD Rings is cringe worthy.

At some point it should register in a competent professional’s mind that before you can exude brashness, you gotta take care of business and produce on the field. That’s what placed our great teams on Mount Rushmore. They would kick your *** and tell you about it while they were doing it, not the other way around.

Advertisement
I guess they should stand around emotionless, and we opened with friggin Alabama and have had a tough early season schedule. We have played plenty of youngsters, but you don’t typically just toss them out from the jump when you return such an experienced team.
Experienced team full of ****** veterans, which means nothing.

Also, the Baga excuse is pathetic, and the mighty MSU is in a dogfight with a horrible Nebraska squad.

Nebraska QB didn’t turn it over 4 times like we did….
Dude, quit making excuses. It’s pathetic at this point for you to do so.

As for the other porster that said we’ve had a “tough schedule”, what a crock of *****.

The most inexperienced Baga team in years destroyed us, and then the mighty App State almost beat us, while MSU embarrassed us. Finally, we beat up on a team that wouldn’t have any players on our scout team.

Oh yeah, I almost forgot. All except the Baga game were at home. Quit drinking the kool-aid, super fan.

Advertisement
Dude, quit making excuses. It’s pathetic at this point for you to do so.

As for the other porster that said we’ve had a “tough schedule”, what a crock of *****.

The most inexperienced Baga team in years destroyed us, and then the mighty App State almost beat us, while MSU embarrassed us. Finally, we beat up on a team that wouldn’t have any players on our scout team.

Oh yeah, I almost forgot. All except the Baga game were at home. Quit drinking the kool-aid, super fan.
Yawn with your slurper super fan bull****. We turned the ball over 4 times last week which was a one of the key reasons we lost.

Exactly. This fanbase is as big a dumpster fire as the athletic program.
Yeah, starting with “super fans” like you and some of the other “smartest guy in the room” super fans that are clueless.

How many times do you guys have to hit your heads against the wall before you realize that you’re bleeding out.

Advertisement
Yawn with your slurper super fan bull****. We turned the ball over 4 times last week which was a one of the key reasons we lost.
Yeah, and I wonder why we turned the ball over 4 times? It wouldn’t have anything to do with our corching staff, now would it?

Also, pump the brakes on your tough guy routine. It’s easy to act tough behind your keyboard.

Yeah, starting with “super fans” like you and some of the other “smartest guy in the room” super fans that are clueless.

How many times do you guys have to hit your heads against the wall before you realize that you’re bleeding out.
Russell Westbrook Reaction GIF by NBA

Yeah, and I wonder why we turned the ball over 4 times? It wouldn’t have anything to do with our corching staff, now would it?

Also, pump the brakes on your tough guy routine. It’s easy to act tough behind your keyboard.
How did the game end? Turnover by Nebraska leading to an MSU win…. Must have been their coaching staff that threw the pick.

Of all the things to blame on our coaching staff, you’re going with King fumbling running and not securing the ball, throwing into double coverage, fumbling on a blind side hit?

Tons to fire them for. Not sure those top the list.

Advertisement
Back