Extremely Frustrated Canes Fan

twalcott5

Freshman
I have been an Canes fan for many, many years. I have seen the good, the bad and the ugly over the years. I like MR however and as I said(Look up my threads) when he was hired, he has historically been a 10-2, 9-3 coach. He has never won the big games he needed to win. Against great coaches he has an abismal record. What we saw yesterday was proof of this. Although against a below average FSU team, yesterday's game was a BIG GAME for us! MR is the nicest coach I've ever met in my life however yesterday is an example of MR. Jimbo picked his pocket. Where was our vaunted offense against a below average defense? We scored 19 points yesterday? Who is our offensive coordinator? I thought we were holding out some plays for FSU. Where were they? Our offensive line was MANHANDLED by FSU. We all knew that Dalvin Cook was going to come out of the backfield and catch a touchdown or two. Were we prepared for this? No our headcoach was busy playing OC.

Hate to say it guys, this would have never happened to Butch Davis which I have always been a fan of. Butch has won very big games, national championships, not MR. He would have had our team ready to kick FSU's a**.

Jimbo was right. Miami was not a top 10 team and he proved it. Louisville is offensively 43 points better than us?

Anyways I know that many of you will be calling me four letter words, stupid and all of other intelligent words for being a realist. This is why we are a democracy controlled by blind ignorance.

Where are most of the many recruits in attendance going to go now? How are we going to fare against NC, ND, VT, etc? I will say when it's all said and done, we will be 8-4 or 9-3 with the best QB in the land, a top 10 Defense and a much improved team. Remember we were 8-4 last year! Let's go bowling in Orlando!!

Advertisement
I have been an Canes fan for many, many years. I have seen the good, the bad and the ugly over the years. I like MR however and as I said(Look up my threads) when he was hired, he has historically been a 10-2, 9-3 coach. He has never won the big games he needed to win. Against great coaches he has an abismal record. What we saw yesterday was proof of this. Although against a below average FSU team, yesterday's game was a BIG GAME for us! MR is the nicest coach I've ever met in my life however yesterday is an example of MR. Jimbo picked his pocket. Where was our vaunted offense against a below average defense? We scored 19 points yesterday? Who is our offensive coordinator? I thought we were holding out some plays for FSU. Where were they? Our offensive line was MANHANDLED by FSU. We all knew that Dalvin Cook was going to come out of the backfield and catch a touchdown or two. Were we prepared for this? No our headcoach was busy playing OC.

Hate to say it guys, this would have never happened to Butch Davis which I have always been a fan of. Butch has won very big games, national championships, not MR. He would have had our team ready to kick FSU's a**.

Jimbo was right. Miami was not a top 10 team and he proved it. Louisville is offensively 43 points better than us?

Anyways I know that many of you will be calling me four letter words, stupid and all of other intelligent words for being a realist. This is why we are a democracy controlled by blind ignorance.

Where are most of the many recruits in attendance going to go now? How are we going to fare against NC, ND, VT, etc? I will say when it's all said and done, we will be 8-4 or 9-3 with the best QB in the land, a top 10 Defense and a much improved team. Remember we were 8-4 last year! Let's go bowling in Orlando!!

Butch Davis went 1-5 against FSU and 6-12 overall against VT, Syracuse, and FSU. He did not win a national championship.

OP, you have every right to be ****ed off. Richt/Kaaya **** the bed last night just like they've done in every big game.

**** Butch Davis.

The change of scenery hasn't changed mark Richt. He can't win the big one. This will be a common theme throughout his time here

We have 3 true freshman LB's who were tasked with stopping possibly the best RB in the country and we had him bottled up save some missed tackle and our lb falling down on the cook TD catch... our top 2 defensive players were dismissed from the team a week before the season and we are still a top 10 defense

Is Houston a Top 10 team? They have 1 loss also

If you say the offensive line was manhandled... blaming the play calling is a moot point

Advertisement

Butch Davis went 1-5 against FSU and 6-12 overall against VT, Syracuse, and FSU. He did not win a national championship.

I apologize about the NC misprint. Below is Butch's collegiate record.

Coaching Record

Miami (FL) 11 Games 8W, 3L 0 .727 7.95 1.49 11 11 20

Miami (FL) 12 Games 9W 3L 0 .750 11.20 2.53 12 6 14 Carquest Bowl-W

Miami (FL) 11 Games 5W 6 l 0 .455 -1.22 -3.31 13 13

Miami (FL) 12 Games 9W 3L 0 .750 11.94 0.94 19 20 Micron PC Bowl-W

Miami (FL) 13 Games 9W 4L 0 .692 12.55 3.86 12 8 15 Gator Bowl-W

Miami (FL) 12 11 1 0 .917 23.22 5.22 5 NR-2 2 Sugar Bowl-W

We have 3 true freshman LB's who were tasked with stopping possibly the best RB in the country and we had him bottled up save some missed tackle and our lb falling down on the cook TD catch... our top 2 defensive players were dismissed from the team a week before the season and we are still a top 10 defense

If you say the offensive line was manhandled... blaming the play calling is a moot point

All am hearing is EXCUSES, EXCUSES, EXCUSES. Take the blinders off bro!

More ******* excuses

Advertisement
Back