Extremely excited for the future

sabrose

Sophomore
Bad game tonight. Lost to a better team and it was pretty clear the team played tight particularly at the beginning. TO go 10-2 with a guy like Rosier, missing Walton and with a hurt Richards was better than expected. We will give plenty of freshmen reps next year and it certainly possible Perry becomes the man next year
The dazzling list of recruits coming in will give us much needed depth and and as the year progresses factor more and more in the games.

This loss will not hurt recruiting . Richt will sell these players on playing time and the need we have for play makers especially on offense. With Jimbo gone I expect our recruiting to go even better than it has,

Advertisement
Bad game tonight. Lost to a better team and it was pretty clear the team played tight particularly at the beginning. TO go 10-2 with a guy like Rosier, missing Walton and with a hurt Richards was better than expected. We will give plenty of freshmen reps next year and it certainly possible Perry becomes the man next year
The dazzling list of recruits coming in will give us much needed depth and and as the year progresses factor more and more in the games.

This loss will not hurt recruiting . Richt will sell these players on playing time and the need we have for play makers especially on offense. With Jimbo gone I expect our recruiting to go even better than it has,

Yes, but I just don't want to hear it tonight.

So many goog things happened this year that you have to be exited for the future.
Now some stuff has to happen this offseason for us to continue this upward trend.
First bring in the recruiting class. Second the offense has to take a huge step forward.

Agreed. Big step in the right direction. No chance offensively against the best defense in the country without your 3 best offensive players. We aren’t far away. Walton has been out for a lot of the season but I would have loved a shot at these guys with Ahmon and 23 on the field.

Advertisement
Agreed. Big step in the right direction. No chance offensively against the best defense in the country without your 3 best offensive players. We aren’t far away. Walton has been out for a lot of the season but I would have loved a shot at these guys with Ahmon and 23 on the field.

True about the 3 best offensive players being out but the OL and QB positions need to really be addressed.
Also Ritch need to have an honest self evaluation of what and how offense is doing. IMO

Yeah we are building. We definitely weren't ready today. I think it was a good experience for our team. Now the acc championship is the minimum. Clemson took huge losses in the past (West Virginia) and it made them a better program. We are going to be alright just keep pushing forward.

Yes, but I just don't want to hear it tonight.
Understandable

Advertisement
Our linemen aren't close to Clemson's linemen or Alabama's linemen. I'll be excited when once again we have defensive tackles who legitimately disrupt. ****, we had that in the '70s even during a down decade. It's been swell to have upgrades in Norton and McIntosh but those aren't national championship caliber players.

Advertisement
Back