Extra Practices for Bowl Game

Advertisement
I want UF, Tenn, or UGA...

& I want an old fashion behind the woodshed *** whippin!

We need to pour it on heavy too! I'm talking throwing deep balls up by 30+ in the 4th quarter with less than 3min left.

Advertisement
OP is right, the reps for these guys is underrated. going into a bowl on a winning streak compared to limping in should help the mindset as well

I want UF, Tenn, or UGA...

& I want an old fashion behind the woodshed *** whippin!

We need to pour it on heavy too! I'm talking throwing deep balls up by 30+ in the 4th quarter with less than 3min left.

I hope for the same but Richt is too conservative to do that. It's just not reality.

Advertisement
"Bowl practices are what turn good football players into great football players" - Butch Davis

UF and Tenn are better than Miami. Miami needs to play Georgia or somebody else they can beat.

UF and Tenn are better than Miami. Miami needs to play Georgia or somebody else they can beat.
You trippin bruh...

UF has one of the worst Offenses in the P5, they only got 1 WR in Calloway, all their QB's are garbage & the RB's are average at best.
Our Defense would shut that God awful Offense down...

They only thing they have "better" than us, is their Secondary...

& Tennessee, better than us?.... LMAO!! GTFOH!

The same Tenn squad that struggled against App St & Kentucky, and also lost to South Carolina & Vandy?

They're a dumpster fire...

Advertisement
"Bowl practices are what turn good football players into great football players" - Butch Davis

How many practices do they actually get in? Assuming it's a late December bowl?

Guess this becomes like a mini spring session.

For most programs it's the only time of the year that you go 1's-vs-1's. First team O vs First Team D.

There are exceptions of course but generally that's how it goes. That is why those practices are so important.

Advertisement
You trippin bruh...

UF has one of the worst Offenses in the P5, they only got 1 WR in Calloway, all their QB's are garbage & the RB's are average at best.

The same Tenn squad that struggled against App St & Kentucky, and also lost to South Carolina & Vandy?

We need it to be gator. Beating them is the highest value we can get out of bowl game. Kids will be up for them and the impact on recruiting could make up for the stupid loss to free shoes u.

You trippin bruh...

Tennessee would be a nice consolation. That program's reeling right now.

Advertisement
Back