Extend Al Golden(E.A.G)

Advertisement
Coach Golden might have struggled to find his way winning enough to satisfy the bloodlust of the empty-souled jackals on this hateful board, but he's a great ambassador to my university.

Most of this vocal minority of loudmouth hate hurlers has never set foot on campus let alone attend a class at UM. They're just a bunch of followers who started liking UM because it made them feel like rebels and cool guys amongst their goofy classmates in Iowa or whatever other godforsaken remote toilet in which they dwell. They're the same guys who grew up in Brooklyn but love the Lakers and Cowboys.

Now that UM isn't winning as much according to the antiquated metrics of success in which they languish, they no longer get the attention they got previously by playing the role of remora to UM's shark of victory. So they lash out like the feeble minded dolts they are at the easiest target--Coach Golden. UM's struggles on the field have robbed them of their identity, so now they're angry and tossing their digital poo all over this once football-centric message board.

More chalkboard chat less crying. Thank you.

Coach Golden might have struggled to find his way winning enough to satisfy the bloodlust of the empty-souled jackals on this hateful board, but he's a great ambassador to my university.

Most of this vocal minority of loudmouth hate hurlers has never set foot on campus let alone attend a class at UM. They're just a bunch of followers who started liking UM because it made them feel like rebels and cool guys amongst their goofy classmates in Iowa or whatever other godforsaken remote toilet in which they dwell. They're the same guys who grew up in Brooklyn but love the Lakers and Cowboys.

Now that UM isn't winning as much according to the antiquated metrics of success in which they languish, they no longer get the attention they got previously by playing the role of remora to UM's shark of victory. So they lash out like the feeble minded dolts they are at the easiest target--Coach Golden. UM's struggles on the field have robbed them of their identity, so now they're angry and tossing their digital poo all over this once football-centric message board.

Andrew, can you tack post? I ask as it eloquently crystallized the issues with this online community and the solution to those issues.

Andrew, can you tack post? I ask as it eloquently crystallized the issues with this online community and the solution to those issues.

Novel idea.

And I petition you too, Daniel.

It's time for the administration lurkers to see how us real fans feel, and drown out the pesky success mongers.

Advertisement
If we can 10+ this year, followed up by another 10+ win season, and a couple ACC title game appearances, and at least one BCS appearance... Then, by all means, give the man an extension. Otherwise, find a coach that can.

If we can 10+ this year, followed up by another 10+ win season, and a couple ACC title game appearances, and at least one BCS appearance... Then, by all means, give the man an extension. Otherwise, find a coach that can.

So if he can get us to Georgia Tech or Duke's level you're good?

Georgia Tech and Duke are incredible institutions of higher learning. If Coach Al helps us reach their level, he should move from football coach to President of UM. He could then give Coach D a well-deserved bump to head football coach.

For the record, I don't see him winning 10+ the next two years. Just saying, that would be a substantial improvement over what we've seen if it were to happen. It won't happen, so it doesn't matter. If by some miracle it did, someone else would hire him and we'd hire a dud to replace him. I don't under any circumstances see him coaching here more than two more years, tops. If he loses, he's gone. If he wins big, he's gone. If he puts together two mediocre seasons, he's gone.

Advertisement

Georgia Tech and Duke are incredible institutions of higher learning. If Coach Al helps us reach their level, he should move from football coach to President of UM. He could then give Coach D a well-deserved bump to head football coach.
Exactly what I was thinking, fam cuzzo. I just wanted to make sure that Thomas was on the same higher refined gentlemanly level as we are. That's why I asked him the question.

UM grad here. OP can die in a ******* fire. He symbolizes everything that is wrong with UM Football.

You can be a winner, but lose on the field.

Pay not attention to the win/loss column.

We're building good citizens. So yeah, might as well extend Al another four years.

Let's extend Golden and Morris until they die on the job. I love watching us getting bent over by the 'Hoos every Fall and the Turds every Spring, don't you? It is so uplifting to know we suck worse than my Granny's thirty year old Hoover.

Maybe The Mexican will even have us drop to Div. 2 where we belong. Of course, then we'll get reamed every year by Randolph Macon, James Madison, Rollins, and Stetson.

Embrace the SUCK: It's here to stay!

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back