EXPLAIN TO ME HOW

Advertisement
Probably reflects some belief that we'll be badly exposed in our next three games against Duke, FSU and UNC. All of them feature bigs where it'll be interesting to see if/how much we can slow them down. If we beat UNC and FSU, I think you'll see respect increase.

Advertisement
This team has been a mixed bag. I consider myself a knowledgeable fan and Im
still not sure who this team really is. In the off-season @IndayArtHauz and myself thought this team would be better than most, mostly because they’re old as **** lol. Then the season started and It was brutal at times. I try to be fair because there was a lot of new moving parts and it takes time to gel in basketball.

Winning 8 in a row against some decent teams Is good but we need to prove it against some bog boys. Until we go on the road and win some games against pretty good teams people will view them as paper tigers. Majority of this run is at home. The one time we stepped up in class was against Bama and it was a beatdown.

The next three games will tell the media , polls and even our fans who Miami really is. Win a couple of those games and play well people will magically buy in. Then we’ll go from out of the tourney to 5-6 seed with the quick fast.

I’m not going to lie, I don’t think I have ever seen a team from a p5 conference with a resume like this in January not be included. As you all mentioned it doesn’t matter right now but their treating us as if we are a mid major and not an acc school. Really dumbfounding considering the wins against ACC opponents

I’m not going to lie, I don’t think I have ever seen a team from a p5 conference with a resume like this in January not be included. As you all mentioned it doesn’t matter right now but their treating us as if we are a mid major and not an acc school. Really dumbfounding considering the wins against ACC opponents
Especially when VT is in some brackets with an 8-6, 0-4 record.

Advertisement
In the most recent Bracketology (as of yesterday) how Miami at 12-3 and winning 8 straight with wins over: Penn state, Clemson, Cuse, Wake and Nc state is NOT in the field period?! VIRGINIA TECH AT 8-6 is in the first four out?! UCF at 9-4 (lost last two ) is in first 4 in, Wake who has the same record as Miami and LOST to Miami (and a weaker schedule ) is also in the first 4 in, UF is 9-4 with 3 losses at home and is in next four byes…can ANYONE explain this to me? Do we have a past season ban I don’t know about? Does everyone expect us to lose most of the rest of our games? What is it?
Doesn’t matter its only Jan 8th, want ultimate respect beat Duke @ Cameron and then see where they’d be slotted. There isn’t a better Quad 1 win in the land!

Advertisement
In the most recent Bracketology (as of yesterday) how Miami at 12-3 and winning 8 straight with wins over: Penn state, Clemson, Cuse, Wake and Nc state is NOT in the field period?! VIRGINIA TECH AT 8-6 is in the first four out?! UCF at 9-4 (lost last two ) is in first 4 in, Wake who has the same record as Miami and LOST to Miami (and a weaker schedule ) is also in the first 4 in, UF is 9-4 with 3 losses at home and is in next four byes…can ANYONE explain this to me? Do we have a past season ban I don’t know about? Does everyone expect us to lose most of the rest of our games? What is it?

You ask an excellent question.

Advertisement
Miami has to build on this win. No stupid losses, keep fighting hard, PROTECT HOME COURT. You do that, and you'll be dancing. My wish to send L out a winner may be happening. That said, lots of work remain.

I remember back when merely competing with Duke at Cameron was a big step forward. Miami has won at Duke multiple times in the last decade, that's something I wouldn't have imagined before L.

UCF beat us.

Advertisement
Back