Explain Miami’s decision of no crowd noise

Allabouttheu95

stay home on gamedays Mario
Can someone explain the decision of not pumping crowd noise in? We all know every other acc team is going to Do it. So why are we not?

Advertisement
They explained it multiple times during the broadcast. Both teams have to agree on crowd noise levels. Obviously UAB didn’t want noise and Miami did. Not sure why they made the rule that way but that’s how it is. I don’t expect to hear much if any crowd noise played anywhere this year.

It was mentioned several times on the telecast: Both teams have to agree on the amount and they could not come to an agreement. Smart on UAB to take that factor away.
Well, you beat me to it

They explained it multiple times during the broadcast. Both teams have to agree on crowd noise levels. Obviously UAB didn’t want noise and Miami did. Not sure why they made the rule that way but that’s how it is. I don’t expect to hear much if any crowd noise played anywhere this year.
Let’s hope your tight

Advertisement
There better be crowd noise for FSU. **** them and as long as we are within the set rules who gives a **** what the other team says. Someone needs to ask manny or figure what the rules actually are on that

Advertisement
I'm guessing the ACC will have a set amount of crowd noise for all games. Since UAB is out of conference of course they are not going to agree on crowd noise. Since all ACC teams are playing 5 home games and 5 road games in conference. They will probably all have the same allowable levels.

ACC probably has some guidelines across the board. Since this was out of conference Im sure UAB probably had to agree to something and they wouldnt.

Advertisement
At least uAb can’t say it wasn’t fair.
For all intents and purposes it was as close to a neutral field as you can get considering it was an away game for them.
I also think it’s a positive for the team to learn that they can’t depend on the 12th man and that they can play regardless of environment.
I would hold a scrimmage there again with crowd noise pumped in at full volume while the offense is on the field and especially on 3rd down situations.

They say attendance was 8153. Apparently having 12.5% capacity isn't very loud.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back