Expected visitor list for ND

Advertisement
We have great recruiters on this staff...but 41-8 in a pro stadium in a packed, LOUD house is a pretty **** good recruiting tool as well.

Advertisement
Surtain has a choice

Get his **** pushed when we face the cookie monster on national TV next year, or be on the winning side

Just like the old times

I’d love to add Surtain to this class but it’s already stacked. He would be the icing though for sure. Also want to throw a shout out to [MENTION=6088]Tweed[/MENTION] nice to meet you last night.

Advertisement
Advertisement
If Surtain doesn’t hop on I wouldn’t mind adding Samuel JR to the class...yeah he’s small but he’s a dog just like Bandy

Asante Samuel snuck in last night as well

That happens when the height requirement to enter club LIV is 5’8 and he went under the radar at 5’6. Kids a baller tho.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

He was the best player on the field in that game they televised nationally. I think Blades is going to be a stud before he leaves Miami. But he was on the sidelines most of that game. Very high floor versus very high ceiling. We need both.

Advertisement

That happens when the height requirement to enter club LIV is 5’8 and he went under the radar at 5’6. Kids a baller tho.

He was the best player on the field in that game they televised nationally. I think Blades is going to be a stud before he leaves Miami. But he was on the sidelines most of that game. Very high floor versus very high ceiling. We need both.

If we get Tyson, then there is not need for Samuel imo. Surtain is the only one we make room for.

If we get Tyson, then there is not need for Samuel imo. Surtain is the only one we make room for.

Asante has the attitude of a CANE though but really I just really really want to get DENT back on board

Advertisement
Back