Expectations-Year 1

Advertisement
Richt? Easy. Three losses then you can pretty much expect that for the next decade

I expect a lot of I formations and a lot of carries split up amongst our stable of RBs.
(Which I will happily take.)

Last edited:
Advertisement
Improvement. 9-10 wins, solid recruiting, and general competence. He had the choice to recharge or coast, and he decided instead to see if he can shove some titles up UGA's @ss. Let's see.

Before we get into expectations, let's see what he does with:

Staff Hiring
Recruiting Class

With a quality OL coach, a quality DC and Staff and some new recruits, this is a 10-2 team in 2016.

Advertisement
11-3 unless something weird happens(kaaya gets hurt, players transfer or leave early). This team is built to win next year. Anything worse and I'm expecting mediocrity.

Advertisement
[]_[] swag;2403621 said:
11-3 unless something weird happens(kaaya gets hurt, players transfer or leave early). This team is built to win next year. Anything worse and I'm expecting mediocrity.
Even kayaa injured we still are a 10 win team. Rosier is more than capable.

O line play has to get better to be a real threat next yr

Advertisement
If a tight ends coach with no head coaching experience can go 4-1 with what we have, I expect 9-10 wins next year. The biggest thing is the discipline. The stupid penalties need to be eliminated. Guys looking lost and out of position needs to end. Better play calling and scheming from the coordinators. This team needs an *****.

9-10 wins the first year, win the coastal.

within three years we need to be in playoff

Advertisement
Back