Expect to see a ton of DeeJay Dallas

ShadowSpring

Junior
At RB and at WR...Big time players make big time plays in big time games. A healthy DeeJay out there making plays is an even trade for a hobbled Richards. Put the ball in that mans hands.

[TWEET]937000372593397760[/TWEET]

Advertisement
Hope the kid has a huge game! Would love to see him
Get a few of those bubble screens.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

He runs so **** hard for a true freshman. He’s the Trajan Bandy of the offense. Just a dawg.

There was going to be so many trick plays in the ND game that never got used. Tonight we see them all!

Advertisement
Most impressive thing to me is how quick his feet are for a 200lb dude. That's why he's got the shakes. I'm convinced nobody can tackle him 1 on 1.

He'll get his touches, but doubt you're going to see a "ton" of a guy that doesn't have a too much action under his belt this year. Offense runs through Rosier tonight—arm and legs. Berrios needs to be the go-to and Homer needs to pound the rock. Dallas is a nice wrinkle.

Advertisement
I would love to see him get about 15 touches this game. He has that shake that you just cant teach and always fights for extra yards.

At RB and at WR...Big time players make big time plays in big time games. A healthy DeeJay out there making plays is an even trade for a hobbled Richards. Put the ball in that mans hands.

[TWEET]937000372593397760[/TWEET]

I believe you are right.

Only guy on offense that looked like he belonged on the same field as clemson

Advertisement
Nice job of Richt finally using the wildcat down 38-0. It's like he's allergic to any ounce of creativity.

It was working. Then put ball back in Rosier's hands, overthrows Berrios, then INT. We are getting an upgrade at QB next year.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back