Expect A Big Let-Down Post-NLI Day, Feb. 5, 2014

6.gif

Advertisement
If we 10 games, the close we are going to have is going to be pretty nice...I don't think I will be letdown. Lots of big S FL names out there...just sayin

If we 10 games, the close we are going to have is going to be pretty nice...I don't think I will be letdown. Lots of big S FL names out there...just sayin

That was the exact point of a generally pointless thread. Our class is going to look so good on signing day that we will be bored until September instead of scrambling to ink other players. Thankfully it is almost football season and I won't have to care about recruiting to fill my time until after bowls.

Advertisement
We are all gonna be in for a big disappointment following the Feb. 5, 2014 NLI signing day.
After this year, when Al & Company went out and grabbed Elder, Griffin, O’Donnell and possibly Derosier and Gilbert, following the so-called 'final day of decision', we all got spoiled.
It doesn't look like that's gonna be neccessary this year with the great class we're bringing in early!

What.gif.html

We are all gonna be in for a big disappointment following the Feb. 5, 2014 NLI signing day.
After this year, when Al & Company went out and grabbed Elder, Griffin, O’Donnell and possibly Derosier and Gilbert, following the so-called 'final day of decision', we all got spoiled.
It doesn't look like that's gonna be neccessary this year with the great class we're bringing in early!
8.gif

Last edited:
Advertisement
After this year, when Al & Company went out and grabbed Elder, Griffin, O’Donnell and possibly Derosier, following the so-called 'final day of decision', we all got spoiled.
It doesn't look like that's gonna be possible this year with the great class we're bringing in early!

The big disappointment is you being allowed to make a thread about absolutely NOTHING!!!

Okay, I guess I'll just go out and kill myself!

Can you ask your best buddy to video it and put it on the WEZ?

Advertisement
Advertisement

20.jpg

the FLIP side is gonna be that the "Canes Signing Day Party" the program puts on will be EPIC this year!!!!! Following the kind of season i think we have, plus closing out this class will be a huge breath of fresh air for us

No...he's right. I'm already depressed after reading his post. I'm going to cancel my ESPN, ESPN2, ESPNU, and ESPN3, and not watch any games this year. There's no use....it's hopeless.

Advertisement
Back