Excuse me if a lil premature, but If & that’s a Big IF

If it were a one game season and Miami were to beat Bama, then yes I would expect King to win the Heisman trophy
But beating BAMA would be his statement game bc I think if we beat BAMA he’s going to have to play out if his mind & he will ball against everyone else

Advertisement
Put the bottle down
Nah it ain’t no out the bottle down. If we beat BAMA that would be his statement game & he should ball against everyone else. Bc if we can beat Bama then I’m pretty sure we can/could/should/would beat everyone else

But beating BAMA would be his statement game bc I think if we beat BAMA he’s going to have to play out if his mind & he will ball against everyone else
I don’t disagree with your IF-THEN premise

if Miami bears Bama it will likey be because of King and push him to the top of the Heisman list

but we’ve seen guys lose a Heisman because of a late season stinker game. Therefore, King would need to be a stud every game and Miami to virtually win out if he was to have a legit shot

I don’t disagree with your IF-THEN premise

if Miami bears Bama it will likey be because of King and push him to the top of the Heisman list

but we’ve seen guys lose a Heisman because of a late season stinker game. Therefore, King would need to be a stud every game and Miami to virtually win out if he was to have a legit shot
I agree with ur statement but I also think he will be a stud every game if he beats Bama

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back