Exclusive Footage Of…

CaneTheGaytors

Biletnikoff Award Winner
Hammer Floor GIF by VPRO

Mario and Gattis scheming up the game plan for this past Saturday’s game.

Advertisement
Advertisement
IDK what was worse this weekend. The 45-3 lost from my college team or the 26-3 my Colts suffered at NE going 0-14 on 3rd downs lmao. Why I have to pick two teams with similar logos lol.
Sorry to hear that, brother. My father-in-law is a big time Colts fan, so I know your pain.

Hopefully Jeff Saturday can fix some of the issues with the OL, and get your Colts back on the right track.

Advertisement
Sorry to hear that, brother. My father-in-law is a big time Colts fan, so I know your pain.

Hopefully Jeff Saturday can fix some of the issues with the OL, and get your Colts back on the right track.
We got some problems, bro. And it starts with Irsay and Ballard. They better figure it out or the colts will become the Texans in our division lol. Encourage your Father in law bro lol. Better days are coming.

Advertisement
Advertisement
You guys have to show the footage of players loafing and laying flat on their backs against assumed lesser competition. Don't sweat it if you don't have the footage yet...Clemson ame is next week, you can crop the footage from there.

I have a feeling, one way or another, CIS tribes are gonna be keeping these receipts over the next 2-3 years....

View attachment 214413
Nothing would make me happier than to have to eat crow on this. But in my opinion, that would only happen if Mario completely changes his philosophy and hires an innovative OC and DC, and lets them bring in their own staff, and just recruits and evaluates talent.

If he does that, I believe that he will succeed. If he sticks with the current blueprint, it’s gonna be very tough sledding.

But time will tell.

Saturday has no coaching experience. Colts pulled a miami. Hired a former colt bro guy
That may very well be so. I know that he only coached 3 years as a high school coach, which isn’t much. The odds are not in his favor. At least he’s coming in with a humble attitude, and not expecting to set the world on fire.

Advertisement
Back