Exciting times

Signing day tomorrow and there are some ball players joining the family !

Let’s also welcome Gerald Willis III to the First Round Management Family. Absolute disgrace that this man was not a consensus All-American this season. One of the most dominant seasons for a defensive tackle in the last decade in all of CFB !

Congrats to all staff members on recent moves . Jimmys and Joes needed and welcomed

Gerald Willis III is definitely a specimen! Hence thats why I give him a mid 3rd to early 4th grade if he excels at the combine.
As for the staff members on the defensive side of the ball congrats to them but I want to leave them a request on behalf of our U fam. Do not tone it down all, if anything get even more aggressive and VIOLENT on defense with the play style and calls. This is what we want as fans that's why some of us fell in love with Diaz's coaching style. You see I remember Manny Diaz's first press conferences when he was asked by the media "If theres one word that can describe how you want a Manny Diaz defense to look like what would it be?". And without hesitation Manny Diaz's replies "VIOLENT".

Advertisement
PETER.jpg

If you don’t provide for Willis he is gonna come eat you. I don’t think you want that to happen.

Advertisement

Let’s also welcome Gerald Willis III to the First Round Management Family. Absolute disgrace that this man was not a consensus All-American this season. One of the most dominant seasons for a defensive tackle in the last decade in all of CFB !

Congrats to all staff members on recent moves . Jimmys and Joes needed and welcomed

E80FEACC-6175-4892-8D00-528DDF7EDFBC.gif

Try not to turn Willis into a free agent signee.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
How can you show backup after you ruined so many players careers by telling them to come out early last year? Lying to these kids to try and make a profit is like Uncle Puke driving them to others schools for the right price.

Exciting?! People are dying out there. I don't think "exciting" is the word I'd choose to describe it!

Advertisement
Back