Exciting Porsts from the Future!!!!

Consigliere

All-American
Here are the three exciting porsts that will be coming over the next few weeks

1. The Florida Gaytors will lose another game and/or the Florida D will let up some points against a weaker opponent. From this, the porsters will flock and claim that our win was a fluke and the Florida D sucks.

2. Either against USF or Savannah State, the porsters will complain that the defense let up too many yards even though they will score few points. The Total Yards Team will come out and complain.

3. The starting offense will only put up 4 touchdowns against Savannah State. At halftime we will go fully to the second then third team. They may look sloppy and we will only win by 40+ points. Troy scored 66, they would beat Miami since we only score about 50.

So everyone "gird your loins." Please enjoy the win and remain excited about the season.

1.gif

Advertisement
I'm in the total yards camp!

But when your defense is on the field 40 of 60 minutes that is bound to happen so they are forgiven, and at the end of the day if Miami gave up 700 yards and still beat UF I wouldn't complain. It's really about wins and losses with me. But I don't expect to see anyone else put up over 300 yards though not until maybe FSU.

If you complain about a VICTORY over the gators, turn in your CANE card and go **** yourself!!!

I'm in the total yards camp!

But when your defense is on the field 40 of 60 minutes that is bound to happen so they are forgiven, and at the end of the day if Miami gave up 700 yards and still beat UF I wouldn't complain. It's really about wins and losses with me. But I don't expect to see anyone else put up over 300 yards though not until maybe FSU.

I don't follow, isn't this game the textbook example of why people need to calm down with the yards?

Ill eat my crow I didnt think we would stomp ufa g the way we did. I would like to see what nites though thinks of AG now. Newkirk hasnt said anything I just want to see if he thinks AG still sux.

Advertisement
I have a feeling the guys who complained about Golden before will now say he still can't coach, that Miami won because of the players. Same for D'Onofrio. Technically, it's true, but Golden is the one who got most of the players and brought in the conditioning and nutrition program that made them who they are. Players have bought in now and he didn't have to play nearly as many freshmen as last year.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back