Excited for TNM šŸ™ŒšŸ½ (The New Miami)

Canes2800

Freshman
Top 25 Offensive & Defensive play callers in CFB

3D31B260-05D0-47FE-BB84-0AE1BC22E5AF.jpeg
25603938-3680-424F-A286-6FE5B1BD0098.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
Advertisement
Advertisement
I would like the offense to be chip kelly esk as far as tempo with Martel at the helm. Imagine defenses scrambling around to get lined up and were going empty with all the weapons we have and then Tate running QB POWER for 50 yards up their ***. Tate had an undefeated record of 40 plus games in Highschool THEIRS SOMETHING TO THAT! and I donā€™t wanna hear the bull**** about ā€œ well he did good against Rutgers who sucksā€ some of you guys allegiance to jarren and nkosi is because their from Florida which is blinding you from the truth. Tate is the most electric quarterback Miami has had in years. Now you guys can talk your BULL**** šŸ˜†

Advertisement
I would like the offense to be chip kelly esk as far as tempo with Martel at the helm. Imagine defenses scrambling around to get lined up and were going empty with all the weapons we have and then Tate running QB POWER for 50 yards up their ***. Tate had an undefeated record of 40 plus games in Highschool THEIRS SOMETHING TO THAT! and I donā€™t wanna hear the bull**** about ā€œ well he did good against Rutgers who sucksā€ some of you guys allegiance to jarren and nkosi is because their from Florida which is blinding you from the truth. Tate is the most electric quarterback Miami has had in years. Now you guys can talk your BULL**** šŸ˜†
šŸ˜‚

I don't think he could handle a big boy program but he's a **** of a coach.

Yeah, I'm not sure about the baggin' that's going on about him. He's made Duke a respectable program...DUKE. If he gets a solid QB he does really well. If he was the OC at a more prestigious football school he'd do really well IMO.

Advertisement

lol only on ncaa14 will our offense look like this... JT4 would be used like Tavon Austin WR/RB/KR/PR but boy I wish and I'd like to see any of our qbs run the no tempo spread.

Yeah, I'm not sure about the baggin' that's going on about him. He's made Duke a respectable program...DUKE. If he gets a solid QB he does really well. If he was the OC at a more prestigious football school he'd do really well IMO.

I respect his offensive mind. Don't forget this is about PLAY CALLING. So out smarting your defense and/or putting WHAT YOU HAVE in the best place to succeed. If Dan Enos does great next year and we hypothetically get our pick of the liter for hiring a play caller. 0 Doubt in my mind everyone here would want Lincoln Riley and his offense. If he says no, I'm 100% certain that the next 3-5 names argue'd for a great replacement would not include Cutcliffe. Maybe David (as in David Yost). Good offensive mind yes. 2nd best in the all of college football? Asinine.

This program can do huge things with competent coaching on both sides. We donā€™t even need Bill Walsh and Coach Macheau. All we need is quality like Diaz and Enos.

People act like we were miles away from being pretty good. We were just a good offense and a punter away from 10 or 11 wins.

Unfortunately, we had the worst offense in relation to talent available in football and a punter-plegic whose leg looked like an overcooked papardelle.

Advertisement
This program can do huge things with competent coaching on both sides. We donā€™t even need Bill Walsh and Coach Macheau. All we need is quality like Diaz and Enos.

People act like we were miles away from being pretty good. We were just a good offense and a punter away from 10 or 11 wins.

Unfortunately, we had the worst offense in relation to talent available in football and a punter-plegic whose leg looked like an overcooked papardelle.

You may need to remind this board about the quality we have in Diaz and Enos.

Actually, we need Nick Saban and Bama money just to get back to relevance. We are that far down.

Advertisement
Back