Ajcane8 Recruit Joined Sep 28, 2016 Messages 2,222 Sep 16, 2022 #41 Golsen82 said: I mean how can anyone speak spanish with a lisp Click to expand... I’m pretty sure I’m not going too far out on a limb here - but I’m gonna assume you’ve never been to Spain.
Golsen82 said: I mean how can anyone speak spanish with a lisp Click to expand... I’m pretty sure I’m not going too far out on a limb here - but I’m gonna assume you’ve never been to Spain.
Golsen82 Senior Joined Mar 4, 2016 Messages 13,855 Sep 16, 2022 #42 Ajcane8 said: I’m pretty sure I’m not going too far out on a limb here - but I’m gonna assume you’ve never been to Spain. Click to expand... You're right I haven't. Honestly had no idea
Ajcane8 said: I’m pretty sure I’m not going too far out on a limb here - but I’m gonna assume you’ve never been to Spain. Click to expand... You're right I haven't. Honestly had no idea
Baba Yaga 👉👌 Premium Joined Jan 27, 2017 Messages 9,784 Sep 16, 2022 #43 Hold My Beer said: "Hola theñor" View attachment 208438 Click to expand...