Ex Cane Walter Tucker arrested....

Advertisement
BAHAHAHHA

Tucker played for Miami in 2014 and 2015. He recently transferred to FIU and also posted a picture days ago with Panthers new head coach Butch Davis.

The Butch Davis curse has no bounds.

They never left....FIU just needed a coach to unleash all of that 2* (4* anywhere else) SoufFl talent.

85 Ed Reeds are gonna fvk up da world!!!

Advertisement
They never left....FIU just needed a coach to unleash all of that 2* (4* anywhere else) SoufFl talent.

85 Ed Reeds are gonna fvk up da world!!!

That makes me feel better about going 0-4 in October and losing to FSU 27 times in a row.

Advertisement
I'm very conflicted about this story. One the one hand Tucker turned his back on The U and I lost all respect for him for that; on the other hand, peps who don't pay four their weed deserve to have their *** kicked.

I'm very conflicted about this story. One the one hand Tucker turned his back on The U and I lost all respect for him for that; on the other hand, peps who don't pay four their weed deserve to have their *** kicked.

And on the other hand he's a stupid ************

Advertisement
Advertisement
It was all a big misunderstanding. Tucker was simply trying to make sure the gentleman had the proper doctor's prescription for the marijuana.

Advertisement
Back