Evidence Njoku will be the most productive '17 WR at UM

No way in **** Ahmmon Richards isn't our top WR next yr. If he isn't, Richt is clearly not doing a very good job calling plays. If we waste him like we wasted Stacy Coley as a Soph, I will be ****ed.

Evidence has to worry about beating out Cager for that "Big" Wr role before anything. I think he definitely has a lot of potential. And now that we have Jordan and Mallory in this class, I'm no longer in the boat hoping Evidence puts on another 30lbs (Though i still think it could naturally happen). I think next yr he could play a big role, especially if Cager ends up transferring or something.

Advertisement
Jeff Thomas is the best receiving prospect we have had in a long time. He was also underrated in my opinion despite his lofty ranking. I like the potential with Evidence, but come on man.

Advertisement
JT Money will have the biggest impact IMO. Evidence might shine if Cager isn't 100% and Richards has a sophomore slump.

Advertisement
JT Money will have the biggest impact IMO. Evidence might shine if Cager isn't 100% and Richards has a sophomore slump.

Richards will never have a slump

If Perry sputters, Richards will also.

So you're saying if Perry sputters, Richards will also, but a true freshman that hasn't played a down of college football yet is going to shine?

Richards took a 10 yard curl route to the house when Brad Kaaya couldn't complete a pass to save his life against WVU. He'll be fine no matter the quarterback.

Richards will never have a slump

If Perry sputters, Richards will also.

So you're saying if Perry sputters, Richards will also, but a true freshman that hasn't played a down of college football yet is going to shine?

Richards took a 10 yard curl route to the house when Brad Kaaya couldn't complete a pass to save his life against WVU. He'll be fine no matter the quarterback.

Right. Njoku can shine if he's forced to play next season as mentioned. As far as Richards, I hope he continues to play well but we've seen this movie before. The inexperience at QB is the question mark. It's all speculation though. We'll see in about 4 months.

No way in **** Ahmmon Richards isn't our top WR next yr. If he isn't, Richt is clearly not doing a very good job calling plays. If we waste him like we wasted Stacy Coley as a Soph, I will be ****ed.

Evidence has to worry about beating out Cager for that "Big" Wr role before anything. I think he definitely has a lot of potential. And now that we have Jordan and Mallory in this class, I'm no longer in the boat hoping Evidence puts on another 30lbs (Though i still think it could naturally happen). I think next yr he could play a big role, especially if Cager ends up transferring or something.

lol What kind of logic is this? He's more than likely going to be the top WR next year but we do have other WRs that can prove to be just as big of a weapon.

Last edited:
Advertisement
With Evidence it's all about projecting. He was 10x better as a senior than as a Junior. If he continues to improve like his brother did over the first two years of college he'll be unstoppable. I doubt he has the most yards but wouldn't be at all surprised if he has the most TDs and first down receptions.

5 wide??

Yall boys been playin too much Madden..

I dont want a line up without TE or RB

I see a 5 wide with Njoku, Cager, Hartley, Thomas, and Richards!��

That's unnecessary and not to our advantage, unless you're gonna do a QB draw. You'd want Walton in the backfield for the PA or draw at all times to keep the defense honest. Richt's past offenses have also featured a TE (Herndon, Irvin) split or as H-back with 3 wide, which is better because it gives more play versatility.

Richt's offense in the past have been built around personnel groupings and skill that give versatility in his tempo offense. He likes to get the defenses on their heels and then use pre-snap motion to change formations.

BTW, don't forget DJ Dallas.

Advertisement
When I talk about 5 wide I don't mean every down but we need to mix it in, especially now that we have a quarterback that can run. That **** would be unstoppable, with the receivers we got.

When I talk about 5 wide I don't mean every down but we need to mix it in, especially now that we have a quarterback that can run. That **** would be unstoppable, with the receivers we got.

You're right. You can't have access to and sign the talent we do at WR and not occasionally go 4 or 5 wide. If you're going to use a **** I formation occasionally then you better **** well go 5 wide once in awhile.

Pete gives us a well-written piece including Njoku's workout regimen now he is Art Monk on this board lmao. Yall chill and let the man play.

Advertisement
Back