Evidence Njoku has Canes as leader

Advertisement
We essentially got Njoku because Meyer decided to pass on him.

Wrong. That might have been your OSU friends' after-the-fact rationale, but it's not true. Urb wanted him.

Fortunate enough to not have a single OSU friend, or a dictating fear of Turban. Does nobody else remember this part of the story? We knew DN was ours when it looked like OSU was out of room. Before that he was an OSU lean. But it's been a minute, so maybe I'm wrong.

I wanted David Njoku from the moment I saw his tape. Could care less about Evidence by comparison. He's a decent prospect, but my overall point was and still is that DN was wanted by the majority of the fan base.

Wrong. That might have been your OSU friends' after-the-fact rationale, but it's not true. Urb wanted him.

Fortunate enough to not have a single OSU friend, or a dictating fear of Turban. Does nobody else remember this part of the story? We knew DN was ours when it looked like OSU was out of room. Before that he was an OSU lean. But it's been a minute, so maybe I'm wrong.

I wanted David Njoku from the moment I saw his tape. Could care less about Evidence by comparison. He's a decent prospect, but my overall point was and still is that DN was wanted by the majority of the fan base.

He was actually a Rutgers commit at one time.

Advertisement
What if Evidence and David become similar to the Sharpe brothers, Sterling and Shannon.

Don't recall the OSU stuff, but I do recall that you are right about the board's reaction to his pickup. It was fap city here with folks looking at his tape and praising the find,

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back