Evidence Njoku coming on strong

Advertisement
Gotta eat some crow here, I haven't been the biggest fan of this commitment but those clips are pretty **** impressive. Any idea what his height/weight is at this point, Pete?

I have no frame of reference for the competition, but this kid can fly by them and looks to be pretty big. Are there any combine numbers for him that anyone has seent?

Advertisement
Gotta eat some crow here, I haven't been the biggest fan of this commitment but those clips are pretty **** impressive. Any idea what his height/weight is at this point, Pete?

I've looked online and he only seems to compete in LJ and TJ in T&F. While he has nice numbers, his PR in TJ is about 4-5' less than his older brother!

Speed pops off the screen,

He plays for Wayne i believe the competition is better than his last high school but still not the best. Still want to see him be more physcial for his size. But thats what coaching will do when he gets to a legit S&C regime and good coaching

Advertisement
De vante parker is a good comparison. I always liked the pickup. Hes more sudden than people think. David already told yall he is faster than he is

Sometimes in recruiting you have to project a little bit based on genetics. Look at David. As a HS kid, he was NOWHERE NEAR the physical specimen he is now. There's a good chance his brother will continue to progress physically at a rapid rate just like David did.

This kid could turn out to be a beast physically. Develop him, and the sky's the limit.

He looks better than I thought also Swag.My only issue is, if we are taking 4-5 wr,would he be in the top 5 on our big board??

He looks better than I thought also Swag.My only issue is, if we are taking 4-5 wr,would he be in the top 5 on our big board??

Probably not, but we already missed out on our likely #1 Juedy, Holloman and Smith are both probably in the top 5.

Advertisement
I'll admit I wasn't a big fan of Evidence either. But looking at the latest film....my god. What I like is he has the head hunting mentality given a couple of blocks that are shown in his high lights. We all criticized David Njoku when he got that Miami offer and committed thinking he wasn't going to amount to anything and look how that turned out. This has that same vibe, so I'll gladly eat the crow....again.

tl;dr - I like the pick up.

David is a **** beast and will be an all pro in the league. Praying he sticks around for next year

Advertisement
If David can clear up the drops, he can be the next great TE to come out of Miami

People have been sleep on Lil Njoku, acting like he was a throw in because of his bro but he has progressed big time in just the past year. I liked his potential and skill set from his JR film but my God, if he makes those same strides from now until next year, he will definitely contribute as a true fr. Going to be a stud and somebody we look back on that wasn't talked about nearly enough.

Advertisement
Back