Everything Mario Cristobal said after Tuesday's practice

View as article
We were 7-8 over coming into Spring and various reports have talked about them wanting to add 4-5 more. So about a dozen or so guys need to go. That means we will lose some good players, guys like Parrish, not just the Redding/Balom types
I can't find a current roster to dissect. Tons of OL that don't belong. I could see a guy like MalIk Bryant fitting the bill on good players that would hurt.. maybe even a Chase Smith (sorry).

Advertisement
I can't find a current roster to dissect. Tons of OL that don't belong. I could see a guy like MalIk Bryant fitting the bill on good players that would hurt.. maybe even a Chase Smith (sorry).

Mario noted that Chase is back to full strength and seemed genuinely happy he was in the rotation. I don't expect him to hit the portal.

There's a new roster thread where posters listed several portal candidates that wouldn't be painful. Roughly 7 pre-Parrish made sense to me. Coaches will need to cut into meat and bone if they start bringing in a lot more inbound portalers, which they clearly plan to do.

Mario noted that Chase is back to full strength and seemed genuinely happy he was in the rotation. I don't expect him to hit the portal.
Hope not. Sometimes it seems guys finally getting healthy want a fresh start somewhere else (Citizen, etc). Not saying this is the case.

Are you an Felonious feeling statistically significant?
Math GIF by Puss In Boots

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back