MEGA Everything & Everybody Sucks Megathread for Miserable Mopes & Sorry Slurpers (aka The Basura Bin)

Advertisement
I don’t think this has been discussed in the other Gattis threads.

I firmly believe if he is getting fired, it will be leaked tomorrow. Likely just before the game. If we don’t hear anything tomorrow before the game, I don’t think he’s guaranteed to be gone.
HeartfeltNearGermanspitz-size_restricted.gif

I said it once and i'll say it again.

Those in this thread that are essentially wishing for Gattis to come back - 1 year ban bet he and Ponce are relieved of their duties as OC and QB coach.

Y'all are insufferable - they're gone man. Stop making up your own hypothetical scenarios. They're finished, canned, pa la calle. It's done.

Deal with it.

Advertisement
I said it once and i'll say it again.

Those in this thread that are essentially wishing for Gattis to come back - 1 year ban bet he and Ponce are relieved of their duties as OC and QB coach.

Y'all are insufferable - they're gone man. Stop making up your own hypothetical scenarios. They're finished, canned, pa la calle. It's done.

Deal with it.
Pa la Calle?

I firmly believe if he is getting fired, it will be leaked tomorrow. Likely just before the game. If we don’t hear anything tomorrow before the game, I don’t think he’s guaranteed to be gone.
1669442345036.gif

Advertisement

I liked your "Kenneth" shtick much better.
Can we get that guy back?

This thread is proof positive that most people never change.

I’m only posting in it to remind everyone that OP is a malignant attention *****, whose sole purpose for habituating this site is to get the attention he so desperately craves.

Clearly, OP is likely a borderline personality and needs to start obvious troll threads like this as an attempt to give some shred of meaning to his sad and miserable existence.

KKtAZiNVEeU8.gif

My sense is Big Manny doesn't operate that way though....

Advertisement
Thank you but nothing I posted above is conspiratorial. Gattis is gone. The media knows this. How do I know? Because I know, so I have to assume the CFB media knows too. My Guess is that the media will do a fluff piece to hype up Gattis. Its just a guess.
MKv2pYXxat2peKGWTw.gif

With Penos it was leaked right before the LA tech abortion, I expect the same exact thing if we pull it out tomorrow (which is obviously far from a guarantee).
Totally different administration now.

I want to believe Rahd the Impaler and Big Manny don't operate that way.

Advertisement
This thread is proof positive that most people never change.

I’m only posting in it to remind everyone that OP is a malignant attention *****, whose sole purpose for habituating this site is to get the attention he so desperately craves.

Clearly, OP is likely a borderline personality and needs to start obvious troll threads like this as an attempt to give some shred of meaning to his sad and miserable existence.
This thread is a fine candidate for merging into the Basura Bin Mega Thread. How would you like me to proceed?

The fate of NYSOM ‘s thread rests in your just and steady hands.

Advertisement
Back