MEGA Everything & Everybody Sucks Megathread for Miserable Mopes & Sorry Slurpers (aka The Basura Bin)

Haha this board is on repeat. every single week the threads are the exact same. generic as ****. rinse and repeat BS. give the man time to recruit Miami caliber players. we hired him to up the recruiting and bet the roster to compete nationally. we know the kids we have are soft as baby **** and are quitters. the staff is in place just have to flip the roster. But back to my original point. come out with something original. not the same exact threads every single loss

👀

Clearly a new phenomenon of the board just for Mario vs a long standing practice of beating a dead horse…

Advertisement
I don’t think this has been discussed in the other Gattis threads.

I firmly believe if he is getting fired, it will be leaked tomorrow. Likely just before the game. If we don’t hear anything tomorrow before the game, I don’t think he’s guaranteed to be gone.
With Penos it was leaked right before the LA tech abortion, I expect the same exact thing if we pull it out tomorrow (which is obviously far from a guarantee).

Advertisement
I do not share that opinion, @nystateofmind. The media knows he's gone. My guess is that the media will do some kind of pregame fluff piece on Gattis in an effort to protect the integrity of the Broyles Award. Gattis does fit "The Narrative" so it will be easy for the media to float some positive niceties his way.

I don’t think this has been discussed in the other Gattis threads.

I firmly believe if he is getting fired, it will be leaked tomorrow. Likely just before the game. If we don’t hear anything tomorrow before the game, I don’t think he’s guaranteed to be gone.
Yes you could have just added this comment to the other Gattis threads. **** you suck

Advertisement
Advertisement
Rough crowd tonight.

Just know that I love you all and I hope whatever is going on internally that is causing you to lash out in such a vicious manner is resolved expeditiously.

Remember friends, there is no peace quite like inner peace.

Be well.

:)
Or perhaps Grasshopper you should consider finding inner peace by posting less tripe.

Advertisement
I do not share that opinion, @nystateofmind. The media knows he's gone. My guess is that the media will do some kind of pregame fluff piece on Gattis in an effort to protect the integrity of the Broyles Award. Gattis does fit "The Narrative" so it will be easy for the media to float some positive niceties his way.

I honestly think Mario is going to give him another year to get the offense sorted out. The rationale will be its not fair to fire a guy when all his top RBs were injured and the QB had limited receiving options. Ponce might have to fall on his sword for the poor QB play though.

You are my favorite board conspiracy theorist.

Perhaps a new Award category?

:)

I honestly think Mario is going to give him another year to get the offense sorted out. The rationale will be its not fair to fire a guy when all his top RBs were injured and the QB had limited receiving options. Ponce might have to fall on his sword for the poor QB play though.

No. Gattis is gone. Trust everyone here who is telling you this.

There's a reason why Im saying that the media also knows.

Advertisement
Back