MEGA Everything & Everybody Sucks Megathread for Miserable Mopes & Sorry Slurpers (aka The Basura Bin)

this^ someone said this earlier in the season. It's more to keep him from charging the field or going too far with the refs...

has nothing to do with "advice"
I prefer Saban’s “hold my cup” guy. I wonder if Mario needs a hold my cafecito guy on the sidelines next year.

Advertisement
See. Miami put up 4x that amount vs. Clemson in the first half.

What are we all complaining about?

Advertisement
I’d start by firing the S&C mustached dude. The number of serious injuries and lack of results on the field are telling.

Same thing happened at Oregon under his watch.

Then Gattis is right out the door behind him, followed by Ponce.
you give most of these children any more the Pilates let alone Yoga they walk out , oh they already do that.

Fire everyone and you see NO TAKERS WATCH until we get football players or give new coach's 10’s of millions up front each the maybe LOLOL

southpark_deadhorse.png

Advertisement
But after this offensive display and lack of ingenuity on offense I think Mario should let go of Gattis now to show that he holds everyone accountable. If he doesn’t do that then he has lost whatever confidence I had left in him.

You just NOW checking in?

I've been out of the country off and on - and oddly - came to the same conclusion several games back.

Methinks you're doing a Captain Obvious impersonation - but have been out of the country as well - just to take our temperatures!

I see what you're doing . . . I like it!

Advertisement
Won when he was at the U as a player. Please tell me what he has done since that merits 8 million a year, with an unlimited budget for assistants, with a Heisman candidate QB, many 4 and 5 star recruits and loses to MTSU (I mean got clobbered by MTSU) and then has 2 games before scoring a TD and then has an offense that gets 98 yards against a team who's defense is not that good. Is going to have the worse won/loss record since 2007. A .500 average head coach? Name some of his first round recruits? WHAT has he done anywhere that justifies his salary or justifies him not having his job in jeopardy? Enquiring minds want to know!

Al, Mark and Manny never had a won lose like this...comically Al had fear the tie shirts, Mark just won and then quit and Manny introduced the chain that is copied all over. Whats Marios Tee Shirt going to say..."Back to Work" or "The way you do anything is the way you do everything".

Advertisement
Won when he was at the U as a player. Please tell me what he has done since that merits 8 million a year, with an unlimited budget for assistants, with a Heisman candidate QB, many 4 and 5 star recruits and loses to MTSU (I mean got clobbered by MTSU) and then has 2 games before scoring a TD and then has an offense that gets 98 yards against a team who's defense is not that good. Is going to have the worse won/loss record since 2007. A .500 average head coach? Name some of his first round recruits? WHAT has he done anywhere that justifies his salary or justifies him not having his job in jeopardy? Enquiring minds want to know!

Al, Mark and Manny never had a won lose like this...comically Al had fear the tie shirts, Mark just won and then quit and Manny introduced the chain that is copied all over. Whats Marios Tee Shirt going to say..."Back to Work" or "The way you do anything is the way you do everything".
ferris youre still here GIF
Fraggle Rock GIF by Apple TV+

Advertisement
Back