MEGA Everything & Everybody Sucks Megathread for Miserable Mopes & Sorry Slurpers (aka The Basura Bin)

You may not have cared enough to pay attention but Feld has been glued to Mario’s *** the whole season. It’s almost like that’s what Mario requires. Kind of weird.
I've never seen anything like it....Dude isn't even a position coach. F-ing clown is all he is...

Advertisement

I know some folks say Gattis and some say players. Some place blame on both. But this right here is firable for any OC. You can’t spin this. Saw the numbers Furman and LA Tech put up on Clemsons defense and I ask myself what’s the difference b/w them and us. I think mostly those teams didn’t concede to clemson. They ran their offense regardless of whether they we out talented across the board. A couple good plays and players start to gain confidence and before you know it they moving the ball at will.

UM seems to concede to overmatched teams. They have a good d line let’s not try to run at them, let’s get the ball out quick. Good secondary let’s run long developing crossing routes even though the secondary is literally playing cover 0. UM plays a lesser talented teams now you see the longs throws over the top when teams are cheating their safeties up. You see the oline driving guys off the ball. We say players play down to their competition I think to coaches coach down to it too. In big games instead of coaching like it they go conservative and I think players don’t see the confidence in them from the coaches and everything just goes downhill from there

Both are trash....I rewatched the game today and specifically the staff...and they looked like a clown show. And Feld is a F-ing Joke...Dude was glued to Mario's *** the entire game. I've never seen a S&C coach do that in the 47yrs I've been a UM Fan....
It's been talked about that part of Feld's job on gameday is to stay with Mario as a buffer so to speak to keep Mario from doing something stupid.... Not sure to what degree he would actually intervene but that's the reason he tails Mario so close.... I'm not for or against it... Looks kinna weird but if it works for them then so be it...

How are we blaming Gattis for everything? We knew Big Manny was bring a 1975 offense here. He’s only doing what his boss says to do
That begs the question: is Mario so obtuse (borrowed) in the his choices that he brings in coordinators that won’t stand up to him? This team desperately needs an infusion of decisive coaching. I don’t know the inner workings of coaching, but me thinks Mario needs help in hiring coordinators from someone like Alonzo, then let the coordinators run the show game day, with Mario being in the oversight role. Perhaps that’s too much to ask.

It's been talked about that part of Feld's job on gameday is to stay with Mario as a buffer so to speak to keep Mario from doing something stupid.... Not sure to what degree he would actually intervene but that's the reason he tails Mario so close.... I'm not for or against it... Looks kinna weird but if it works for them then so be it...
Evidently it's not working at all. I had a sideline pass from 95-2000....I wasn't able to be at every game, since I was living in the Panhandle and raising a family, but, I was at plenty of them, and I never ONCE saw Moffitt or Swasey plastered to Butch's ***.

Advertisement
This is pretty common for "intense" coaches, Kirby also has this, but he's winning so no one cares.

But after this offensive display and lack of ingenuity on offense I think Mario should let go of Gattis now to show that he holds everyone accountable. If he doesn’t do that then he has lost whatever confidence I had left in him.
He should have let Gattis go weeks ago for real

It’s not working. Mario keeps calling stupid timeouts.

The qb’s definitely were lost. I realize there wasn’t much time with the play of the line but you have to know how to protect the ball and when to get rid of it. Decision making was poor.

Advertisement
Both are trash....I rewatched the game today and specifically the staff...and they looked like a clown show. And Feld is a F-ing Joke...Dude was glued to Mario's *** the entire game. I've never seen a S&C coach do that in the 47yrs I've been a UM Fan....
Totally agree but I will say Feld is the “get back Mario” coach to pull him back off the field

Advertisement
Advertisement
we know we have less talent than Clemson. my issue is going into a shell even w the missed shots by brown. its a mess from the players making plays when theyre there to the coaching (play calling, fixing core issues that have been present all year, to every QB making the same mistakes)

this^ someone said this earlier in the season. It's more to keep him from charging the field or going too far with the refs...

has nothing to do with "advice"
that was his on field role at Oregon. they highlighted it in one of their games either last year or year before. out of all the things id want Feld gone for, the get back **** is the least of it. the more concerning thing is the injury issues here and at Oregon. it follows Mario and Feld around it seems.

LMAO, I can only imagine the best of the best OC here he would take one look and say WTF do you want me to do with these children.
I can call the PERFECT play and it would be a Abbott and Costello and Three Stooges fire drill comedy.
His next move will be until we get football players we’ll have to go very basic vanilla plays so they can understand with intense study, I’m not sure what I see there up for it.

DING DING DING , does give any hints of the same thing we’d doing?????

We are STUCK FIRING is not a solution, we got little league level football capacity children .

Go and offer Clemson OC and offer the world to come and make us winners he’d belly LOLOL tell and tell you this conversation NEVER happened and walk off.

Let Mario do his thing

I hope we hire WR, QB, OC, and DC. Quite honestly it’s a lot of money to buy these guys out so hopefully they resign or get picked up from another team.
I’d start by firing the S&C mustached dude. The number of serious injuries and lack of results on the field are telling.

Same thing happened at Oregon under his watch.

Then Gattis is right out the door behind him, followed by Ponce.

Advertisement
Back