MEGA Everything & Everybody Sucks Megathread for Miserable Mopes & Sorry Slurpers (aka The Basura Bin)

Advertisement
Y’all keep talking about flipping half the roster next year but who’s gonna coach them???? Mario not a Xs and Os guy and has only shown the ability to burn timeouts with a flamethrower
1665535558779.gif

Advertisement
So speaking of thread-derailment, anyone watch the 5 premiere of Yellowstone?

***potential spoiler***

I've been trying to track down a bottle of Weller 12 year forever, and in episode 1 or 2 John Dutton is being driven around in his motorcade after being sworn into office as the new Governor of Montana, and Beth pours him a drink of ******* Weller 12 year.

angry paul rudd GIF

So he can only say parents pick up your kids to act like a hard *** but cares about feelings of millionaire coaches who underperform
Idk if so much the coaches but the appearance of firing a guy during the season or scapegoating. You know he’s all about “integrity” and doing things the “right way”

It's his job to have his position group ready to play. He failed.
Hard to look prepared when the plays called are garbage. Do u give him credit for the GTech performance ? Also look at App State when he was there what an offense that was. It’s not ponce

Advertisement
Was Ponce so unimpressive that it wasn't worth seeing how he did in a non-trivial number of games?

I think you’re probably right but what happens if we beat Pitt and make a bowl? I guess OC would be Ponce’s job for the bowl game unless he is gone also?
Both are trash....I rewatched the game today and specifically the staff...and they looked like a clown show. And Feld is a F-ing Joke...Dude was glued to Mario's *** the entire game. I've never seen a S&C coach do that in the 47yrs I've been a UM Fan....

I think you’re probably right but what happens if we beat Pitt and make a bowl? I guess OC would be Ponce’s job for the bowl game unless he is gone also?
We won’t beat Pitt. Narduzzi has a boner for Miami. He’d love to get a big-margin win over Mario.

And we know the Canes are likely to come out flat and uninspired.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Both are trash....I rewatched the game today and specifically the staff...and they looked like a clown show. And Feld is a F-ing Joke...Dude was glued to Mario's *** the entire game. I've never seen a S&C coach do that in the 47yrs I've been a UM Fan....
I saw that too. For a moment, when I saw him standing behind Mario, I almost wondered if he was tuned in to what was going on, on the field. He seemed so robotic.

But after this offensive display and lack of ingenuity on offense I think Mario should let go of Gattis now to show that he holds everyone accountable. If he doesn’t do that then he has lost whatever confidence I had left in him.
I’m not in favor of firing a coach after one year of implementing a new system on a new team but this has been one of the most pathetic season I have ever seen on offense ever, gattis has to go.

You may not have cared enough to pay attention but Feld has been glued to Mario’s *** the whole season. It’s almost like that’s what Mario requires. Kind of weird.

I saw that too. For a moment, when I saw him standing behind Mario, I almost wondered if he was tuned in to what was going on, on the field. He seemed so robotic.
This staff, aside from a couple are trash...I'd make Strong the DC...and send Steele back into retirement where he belongs. Gattis should have been let go after the FSU debacle...he's the main reason why offensive recruits are wary in committing.

Advertisement
Back