MEGA Everything & Everybody Sucks Megathread for Miserable Mopes & Sorry Slurpers (aka The Basura Bin)

Advertisement
If You Say So Reaction GIF by Identity
Well, I suppose we could hire some 1930s retread after thawing him out of cryogenics. Have the players put the leather helmets back on, refuse to allow water at games and in practice (to toughen them up and improve culture)…and then have negative yards production per game.

Here’s our offense against FBS programs:
Passing: 230.8 ypg
Rushing: 112.6 ypg
Total: 343.4 ypg
Scoring: 19.7 ppg

Against P5 only:
Passing: 215.6 ypg
Rushing: 99.1 ypg
Total: 327.1 ypg
Scoring: 17.0 ppg

If you take away the 500 yards passing TVD had against UNC it gets even uglier.

We’ve also turned the ball over 22 times so not only does the offense suck, it gives the ball to the opponents all the time too.

If you consider the production last year and the essentially unlimited budget Cristobal was given for assistants, the Josh Gattis hire is likely the worst hire of any coach in modern UM history. There’s been plenty of other bums but those guys were working for pennies because our athletic department didn’t want to spend anything so they got nothing in return. We broke the bank to go 5-6 this year.

Advertisement
Advertisement
If Mario can only manage hiring his 3rd choice at OC last year - a year where he had all the momentum, I can only imagine what kind of OC hire fvck up he’ll manage after Gattis is gone. People think it can’t get any worse than Gattis? Mario says hold my beer.

3rd choice seems generous…

I meant the Mega thread from about a year ago where we talked about wrestling, BBQ, booze and like 700 other random things for the better part of a month before Andrew shut it down.

But we can light a fire in this one too.

The Grinch Smiling GIF by The Good Films

That thread was fantastic…. Only a real ******* would kill that…and force us to talk football around here😎

Advertisement
I’m in favor of em

Firing Squad

or

Guillotine

( only real question as far as I’m concerned, but admittedly I’m from another planet apparently )

Just imagine Sebastian tAking the pipe out of his beak, doning the executioners hood while Gatis squirms in the stockade at midfield.

8C6067FC-074F-41B4-AB02-2EE5D3D97318.jpeg
3D09261C-35A0-4F93-B23E-137400519E9D.gif
Ol’ mild Steele looking on nervously.

Mario stares blankly mumbling we gotta get back to work, work, gotta work this into reality, work, firing off texts to recruits of the fans in a frenzy as they call for blood. Work

6C7083BB-0064-4B11-AB3E-4CC25E6E8243.gif

Advertisement
Firing Squad

or

Guillotine

( only real question as far as I’m concerned, but admittedly I’m from another planet apparently )

Just imagine Sebastian tAking the pipe out of his beak, doning the executioners hood while Gatis squirms in the stockade at midfield.

View attachment 215826View attachment 215828Ol’ mild Steele looking on nervously.

Mario stares blankly mumbling we gotta get back to work, work, gotta work this into reality, work, firing off texts to recruits of the fans in a frenzy as they call for blood. Work

View attachment 215827
Brian Kelly would select hidden option C: falling from an aerial lift in dangerous winds

Advertisement
Back