MEGA Everything & Everybody Sucks Megathread for Miserable Mopes & Sorry Slurpers (aka The Basura Bin)

Advertisement
If Mario can only manage hiring his 3rd choice at OC last year - a year where he had all the momentum, I can only imagine what kind of OC hire fvck up he’ll manage after Gattis is gone. People think it can’t get any worse than Gattis? Mario says hold my beer.

This is a great question. Very thought provoking and original.

Now that I've thought about it A LOT... Here's what I think.

I think what will happen is all of the former cane greats will come down here and move in for 6 months and each one of them will coach one kid individually.

Ed Reed coaching Kam Kinchens
Jeremy Shockey coaches Arroyo
Frank Gore coaches Citizen
Warren Sapp coaches LT
Mike Irvins coaches Innis (when he inevitably commits)
Ray Lewis coaches Wesley
Etc etc..

Then Ken Dorsey will leave the Bills and come down here and coach TVD and call the offense every game.

Defense we can let Ed Reed call the plays or maybe DVD since he's such a great recruiter.

Mario can keep "working"...

Maybe we can bring in Jimmy Johnson to call timeouts?

This is a great plan... 100% full proof will work.

if that happens, i'll be surprised. Number freakin 0 on defense tackles people 10 secs after the play is over and remains in the game. What would make you think based on that alone that something would change?
Yeah..Williams drove the carrier/receiver (?) out of bounds and pushed unnecessarily once well off the field of play, perhaps out of view from the opposite sideline. Coarchtobal's reaction seemed to indicate he didn't see the infraction. I too, however, am concerned that JW is receiving preferential treatment.

Last edited:
Advertisement
At this point, this week or next doesn’t matter much. But part of Mario’s focus should be on recruiting the kids on this team to return. I feel like that can start now. At least firing Gattis now gives Mario time to work in that regard and convey to the team that this is not acceptable but that it will improve.

Advertisement
I hope we hire WR, QB, OC, and DC. Quite honestly it’s a lot of money to buy these guys out so hopefully they resign or get picked up from another team.

Advertisement
Optics? Anyone who has seen us play would agree with firing him.

The only question anyone would have about it is, what took you so long?
until Z Brod and JZ come on over, we still wont get rid of the gattis. remember, the real ones knew he was *** earlier on and the real real ones knew he was *** right away

Advertisement
I would gladly accept Mullin as OC QB coach and agree that he does not have to recruit or do interviews. But, I cannot agree to letting his wife French kiss all the players….

If Mario can only manage hiring his 3rd choice at OC last year - a year where he had all the momentum, I can only imagine what kind of OC hire fvck up he’ll manage after Gattis is gone. People think it can’t get any worse than Gattis? Mario says hold my beer.
No.

It cannot get worse.

That's a Mario thing. SMH I don't get it. Dan Marino would hate to play in this offense and he was in a 1990s offense. Shula/Stevenson was ahead of these guys.
Dan would be audibling on every play and running his own offense were he out here on the field. And chewing out anyone who screwed up, on every play.

No.

It cannot get worse.

If You Say So Reaction GIF by Identity

Advertisement
Back