MEGA Everything & Everybody Sucks Megathread for Miserable Mopes & Sorry Slurpers (aka The Basura Bin)

Im Not Going Mean Girls GIF by filmeditor

Advertisement
At this point I’m fine with firing Gattis and ponce and just letting a **** GA coach the offense for Pitt

I’m done with those two….. TRASH!!

CMC needs to take a hard look in the mirror and realize his offensive philosophy isn't working here. Gattis ain't it but CMC is the one that has to make the change
This right here 1000%. The hope is that he’s seen enough to understand that he needs to change the scheme.

My fear is that he’s hard headed and just hires someone who runs a similar scheme to what we’re running now because he thinks he’s smarter than everyone else.

Advertisement
Down two scores clock running but we are bleeding time by checking to the sideline for another horrible play call lol
That drives me nuts you have enough time to call a play and get a look you want. Call it and run it. If it don’t work live with but you bout to waste time-outs cause you wait to the last second calling plays that are tfls

Advertisement
Advertisement
But after this offensive display and lack of ingenuity on offense I think Mario should let go of Gattis now to show that he holds everyone accountable. If he doesn’t do that then he has lost whatever confidence I had left in him.
Well, since you'll lose all confidence in him, I'm sure Mario will be issuing the pink slip to Gattis tomorrow. :cool:

Ponce got free money this year. He did not coach our QBs up at all. All three of the QBs that played for us have looked unprepared. seems like they have no idea where to go with the football, and this is why they always miss open receivers.
I’m not putting that on him. I’m putting it on the OC who seems to refuse to do things his QBs are comfortable with

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back