MEGA Everything & Everybody Sucks Megathread for Miserable Mopes & Sorry Slurpers (aka The Basura Bin)

Advertisement
no shit sherlock GIF by Team Coco

Advertisement
This **** is truly disgusting.

Folks can blame the players all they want.

But there is absolutely no excuse for the record this season with probably the easiest schedule we’ve had in years.

This **** falls directly on Mario.

If he does not hire a modern type OC, I won’t be able to support him and this team until he’s gone.

Advertisement
Stfu you weak *** internet troll, absolutely can't stand people like you who do nothing but talk **** behind a computer avatar because they are so miserable in real life and it makes them feel like a big strong man
Im not the one spending 18 hours a day on Twitter and Canes message boards. I get it though, it’s all a projection for you

Advertisement
Advertisement
With basically the same roster too! Minus Zion, Rambo, Harley, and cam Harris. And I would only consider Zion and Rambo notable subtractions
And Rambo just got drafted by the XFL, so that tells you how talented he really was. He played great here, but some people need to stop acting like we lost Andre Johnson when he left.

I do agree with you. The roster isn't that much different, and we brought back a lot of experience. The only reason we look like this is coaching.

Total offense

2021 449.7YPG 19th overall
2022 365.2 YPG 89th overall

Scoring offense

2021 34.1PPG 24th overall
2022 24.2PPG 92nd overall
cannot disagree with numbers and Gattis deserves some blame but he is running CMC's offense. do not forget a lot of talents passed on OC job and staff was completely hired when Gattis took job. You think for 1 moment a top notch OC would come and not bring key members of his staff....... CMC comes to town and tries a power spread with Finesse o line..... bad grip on personal
CMC will turn it around but we will look like Oregon teams winning games on talent and struggling due to lack of explosiveness on offense..... remember Joe Moorhead was a very creative OC but 1 year of bieng micro managed by CMC was enough
Gattis has to go, but CMC needs to change.....its **** painful to watch\ well, USC/UCLA game coming up hopefully will wash the Cane stench from my system

Advertisement
Back