MEGA Everything & Everybody Sucks Megathread for Miserable Mopes & Sorry Slurpers (aka The Basura Bin)

Advertisement
``````
Averaged nearly 5 YPC through the first 3 games before going back to the 2020/2021 offense with the same personnel. It was working for that “lack of talent” and everything you just stated only emphasizes my point about the scheme we have to go back to and what it means for the running game.

We're averaging 3.5 YPC vs P5 . We only averaged 5ypc+ bethune. You really have no idea what you're talking about. 4.86YPG is vs A&M is mediocre is **** against a below average run D. We've been so bad at Oline for so long that's probably why you actually think that's a good performance. Apology accepted.

1665956639991.png

``````

We're averaging 3.5 YPC vs P5 . We only averaged 5ypc+ bethune. You really have no idea what you're talking about. 4.86YPG is vs A&M is mediocre is **** against a below average run D. We've been so bad at Oline for so long that's probably why you actually think that's a good performance. Apology accepted.

View attachment 211425
Your reading comprehension is horrendous. We averaged 4.9 YPC through the first 3 games of the year (that isn’t mediocre in any context) before reverting back to 2021 offensive concepts for the good of 9 and his receivers. That is progress for what most considered a weakness coming into the year and has reverted back to being a weakness with the changes.

JFC

Last edited:
Your reading comprehension is horrendous. We averaged 4.9 YPC through the first 3 games of the year (that isn’t mediocre in any context) before reverting back to 2021 offensive concepts for the good of 9 and his receivers. That is progress for what most considered a weakness coming into the year and has reverted back to being a weakness with the changes.

JFC
Context is supremely important when Bethune and USM were two of the opponents. We didn't change the scheme against MTSU. What's your excuse there?

Advertisement
Context is supremely important when Bethune and USM were two of the opponents. We didn't change the scheme against MTSU. What's your excuse there?
We absolutely made changes against MTSU (regardless the whole team played like **** and should have won regardless of what was called) and that YPC is significant progress from the past couple years in any context. It’s a shame that 9 and the receivers couldn’t do their part.

It’s clear though that you don’t understand my point and would rather just call out specific position groups for the sake of convenience rather than realizing we’re a disjointed and unbalanced offense that either has to be good to elite in one aspect or will get destroyed.

I don’t need excuses because I can keep objective energy with the OL as much as any other position group, and I could at least take your stance seriously if the claim was the OL lacks talent for the scheme they’re asked to execute.

Instead when they do their job and execute it’s not progress it’s simply garbage opposition and when things go bad they just suck. Yet when the opposite happens with the QB and skill guys changes must be made along with excuses. We’re done here.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Depends.....going off first few games or last 2 games(which still didnt really produce points). My main issue is the offense system before the QB. Its archaic and belongs back in the big 10
Vs P5 opponents, we haven’t even scored 25 points in a game.

Election 2020 Reaction GIF by Joe Biden

Advertisement
Back