MEGA Everything & Everybody Sucks Megathread for Miserable Mopes & Sorry Slurpers (aka The Basura Bin)

Advertisement
He Won 2 SBs with the Niners...I think the Dolphins drafted him in 75....That UM vs FA&M game in 79 was bad...but if I remember correctly, we had a 1st down on the 2....couldn't score, then missed an easy FG...Worst part about it was...it was at Doak...The loss to MTSU is without question, the worst in our History.
Freddie Solomon.

University of Tampa, right? When they played football.

John Matuzak was the other big name.

I get it man, you want to express your opinion on a discussion board without further discussion. I’ll leave you to your sensitivities.
See, that’s very simplistic and you’re not accepting responsibility for your actions. I was talking about us having a lack of talent on the OL and you started driveling on about TVD.

Advertisement
See, that’s very simplistic and you’re not accepting responsibility for your actions. I was talking about us having a lack of talent on the OL and you started driveling on about TVD.
And I called out your take as dismissing the OL’s progress before having to go back to last year’s offense which affected their play (and directly has to do with the QB). Your statement was also a response to a back and forth I was having with another poster regarding that exact topic.

It’s called relevant back and forth, and there is no responsibility to take for that action on a discussion board. It’s simplistic because your disingenuous take of my response is transparent. But again, as long as you wanna leave it there I’ll leave you to your sensitivities.

And I called out your take as dismissing the OL’s progress before having to go back to last year’s offense which affected their play (and directly has to do with the QB). Your statement was also a response to a back and forth I was having with another poster regarding that exact topic.

It’s called relevant back and forth, and there is no responsibility to take for that action on a discussion board. It’s simplistic because your disingenuous take of my response is transparent. But again, as long as you wanna leave it there I’ll leave you to your sensitivities.
Uh… ok. The OL lacks talent

Too late you lose. It’s been resolved amicably. Ha ha ha You 2 not fuccin fuccin.

09792E9C-931B-4834-BB66-9E4F7D474725.gif

Lol, wtf are you talking about? Schematically we’ve become the same offense as last year to appease TVD which will more than likely mean inconsistency and dependency on big plays to have any type of sustainable ground game.

I never said bench TVD but I find it hilarious that people will be quick to jump the OL’s *** or someone not named TVD when those same changes negatively affect their progression.

It won’t matter for this year because most of the teams Miami plays are teams you can get away with that type of play. I’ll change my stance if TVD balls out and we drop 30+ at Clemson, until then I’ll just hope he does his thing and jumps to the league after this year so people can move on.
It’s “ appeasing “ multiple guys Including wr’s, te’s and TVD. Why do people keep saying TVD?

Advertisement
It’s “ appeasing “ multiple guys Including wr’s, te’s and TVD. Why do people keep saying TVD?
I say it because to me it’s clear what TVD and receivers need hinders the OL and vice versa. I didn’t say the adjustment was necessarily wrong, but I believe we’ll still be a one dimensional and disjointed offense either way. I get your point but fair or not the QB always takes a majority of the praise and blame for multiple reasons.

Could it change once players come back from injury, yes. Can it be effective enough given the remaining schedule, yes. Is it just TVD, no but I also don’t believe TVD fully optimizes the offense and I can’t help but wonder how it would look with a QB that operates what was initially supposed to be the offense better.

A lot of things can and will happen between now and the end of the year going into next. What I really don’t want to see is Garcia transfer without getting a chance to see what he can bring in orange and green while continuing this process if TVD’s game doesn’t evolve. It’ll fail against legit competition.

Well...

Before TVD got thrown in was he declared the best QB on the team?

Here’s the point... Whether Garcia is or isn’t the best, there’s no way to actually know that until he’s the starter, so when people say he’s the best they’re not actually basing it on anything tangible, other than just what they think/feel.

In that case, anyone who says Jacurri Brown or Jaden Rashada is the best QB has just as valid of an argument; but here’s the kicker, none of those arguments are valid, they’re all equally based on nothing lol.

The funniest part is, the same people who were convinced that TVD was better thank D’Eriq King before he ever took a snap in a real game, are now certain that Garcia is better than TVD... So whose to say that Brown or Rashada won’t fit the same billing once Garcia does throw a pick 6 or multiple INT’s or losses a game? (all which are inevitable btw)
Most people knew TVD and Garcia were the better QB for the OFFENSE that was in place. Lashlee offense called for a QB to make passes not a RB playing QB.

Advertisement
We agree to disagree chief………..it’s a combination of scheme (because we witnessed it first hand with most of the same personnel in previous seasons) and injuries.
2022 80th YPC
2021 98th YPC
2020 72nd YPC
2019 103rd YC

Scaife made 2nd team ALL ACC lineman, the only Miami OL to get any recognition. The proof is on the tape, on the stat sheet, and in the trophy/draft room. We lack talent. The can't even push around MTSU.

Advertisement
2022 80th YPC
2021 98th YPC
2020 72nd YPC
2019 103rd YC

Scaife made 2nd team ALL ACC lineman, the only Miami OL to get any recognition. The proof is on the tape, on the stat sheet, and in the trophy/draft room. We lack talent. The can't even push around MTSU.
Averaged nearly 5 YPC through the first 3 games before going back to the 2020/2021 offense with the same personnel. It was working for that “lack of talent” and everything you just stated only emphasizes my point about the scheme we have to go back to and what it means for the running game.

Advertisement
Back