MEGA Everything & Everybody Sucks Megathread for Miserable Mopes & Sorry Slurpers (aka The Basura Bin)

Yes. I've owned a house in the Deland area for a couple years that I had planned on retiring to in 6-7 years but when California went full ****** during Covid and my tenants decided to move out, something told me it was time. Been here for a few months now.
Nice. Good for you. Yeah, this place isn’t normal. lol

Advertisement
The point is that our running game fell off a cliff. A&M gives up 4.6 per carry, UNC 4.3, VT 4. Not a lot of difference not to mention from a recruiting standpoint the talent is still perceived to be better at A&M.

We should keep the same energy with the OL in terms of their play relative to schematic changes that we do with TVD if we’re going to claim objectivity here.
Ya, let's highlight Lucious Stanley instead of TVD lmao. The only way Knighton hits a hole is if the hadron collider opens up a black hole and destroys the earth.

Ya, let's highlight Lucious Stanley instead of TVD lmao. The only way Knighton hits a hole is if the hadron collider opens up a black hole and destroys the earth.
Lol, wtf are you talking about? Schematically we’ve become the same offense as last year to appease TVD which will more than likely mean inconsistency and dependency on big plays to have any type of sustainable ground game.

I never said bench TVD but I find it hilarious that people will be quick to jump the OL’s *** or someone not named TVD when those same changes negatively affect their progression.

It won’t matter for this year because most of the teams Miami plays are teams you can get away with that type of play. I’ll change my stance if TVD balls out and we drop 30+ at Clemson, until then I’ll just hope he does his thing and jumps to the league after this year so people can move on.

Lol, wtf are you talking about? Schematically we’ve become the same offense as last year to appease TVD which will more than likely mean inconsistency and dependency on big plays to have any type of sustainable ground game.

I never said bench TVD but I find it hilarious that people will be quick to jump the OL’s *** or someone not named TVD when those same changes negatively affect their progression.

It won’t matter for this year because most of the teams Miami plays are teams you can get away with that type of play. I’ll change my stance if TVD balls out and we drop 30+ at Clemson, until then I’ll just hope he does his thing and jumps to the league after this year so people can move on.
The scheme isn't holding the OL back pal. It's talent.

Advertisement
Advertisement
“The OL isn’t good regardless of scheme”…..that is a disingenuous statement and a direct reflection of catering around said player.
Your points just get dumber. Now like I asked you already, go back to fighting with someone who gives a shît enough to fight about TVD’s ability or inability to scan the field and leave me be.
K Thx.

Your points just get dumber. Now like I asked you already, go back to fighting with someone who gives a shît enough to fight about TVD’s ability or inability to scan the field and leave me be.
K Thx.
LMAO at “fighting”……it’s a discussion. But then again, this type of response isn’t surprising from you and is hilarious considering that my points are “dumber” without providing any substance of your own.

LMAO at “fighting”……it’s a discussion. But then again, this type of response isn’t surprising from you.
Since you’re badgering me, I decided to test out one of my new toys here…. At least for a day or so. It’s called Mister Moderate. Now if Mister Moderate does what I want him to do, you won’t be able to post anything on the board without my approval.

Ok… try posting a response now - ready, set, go!

Advertisement
Advertisement
Can’t a guy just post that the OL isn’t good and has injuries and we need this class and the portal - in peace - without some foam at the mouth García fanboy crying “TVD!”???

Advertisement
Back