MEGA Everything & Everybody Sucks Megathread for Miserable Mopes & Sorry Slurpers (aka The Basura Bin)

Advertisement
Talent level………we just played two defenses that have given up record type performances on the ground. To me we look exactly like last year and the year before. I’m sure that has nothing to do with going back to the Lashlee playbook to cater to our QB because he folds like a cheap tent when he has to do anything more than quick reads and tempo.

But hey, for this season there is nothing to lose so hopefully it does enough for him to just go to the league. I’ll be that guy though…….if we lose Garcia to transfer (without seeing what he can legitimately do) because 9 stayed and we have to go through this again, oooooooh weeeeeee.

I don’t want TVD to fail but I don’t see this the way most do, and I’ll be really curious to see it against a real defense. Previous examples have been brutal but in all fairness to 9 he wasn’t playing in those games. Put up legit numbers and points on Clemson, I’ll change my stance. Until then, I’m in the small contingent that still sees a disjointed mess that has simply sacrificed one aspect to serve another.
I don’t want García to leave but this contingent that wants TVD to transfer or get benched - I don’t agree with it.

I don’t want García to leave but this contingent that wants TVD to transfer or get benched - I don’t agree with it.
That’s fair, and it cuts both ways…….not seeing Garcia doesn’t mean Garcia will necessarily be the answer. I just hope 9 is worth all the adjustments because this style of play has not been kind to Miami against real competition in the past.

It doesn’t matter for this year but if he comes back and hasn’t shown some evolvement in how he processes the game…………..

Advertisement
Advertisement
Your post history says a whole lot lol. Non stop bashing of Tvd while gorging on Garcia’s ball bag. Makes ya think….
Exactly what is inaccurate on post?
NOTHING

You and few are the ones on your knees slobbering on an average college QBs dong

I’m sure you slobbered all
Over D Kings as well calling him a first rounder until reality set it

Like I said
If dude was at duke
You wouldn’t even know who the F he even is!

Exactly what is inaccurate on post?
NOTHING

You and few are the ones on your knees slobbering on an average college QBs dong

I’m sure you slobbered all
Over D Kings as well calling him a first rounder until reality set it

Like I said
If dude was at duke
You wouldn’t even know who the F he even is!
I’m not as **** bent against TVD but I will ask a serious question.

Why is it ok for coaches to adjust the scheme to help TVD but when that same scheme is adjusted to the OL (which through the first 3 games was playing very well and considered a strength of the team) and they predictably revert back to last year’s form they are ******** who can’t block and are “hurting TVD”??

I’m all for adjusting where needed but why is the energy different and is it possible that catering everything to TVD (his individual play is statistically better) is hurting the bigger picture???

Just lost their third in a row since gashing us at home.

Screenshot_20221015-222435_Brave.png

Advertisement
Advertisement
They’re not a good team, by any measure.

We lost to them, because neither are we.

Head-scratching losses will always be a staple of Miami Football; we’re never going to be a dominant team ever again.

People should have realized this by now lol.
Gone for a minute then full heel turn?
I see you, brother, lol.

Advertisement
Back