MEGA Everything & Everybody Sucks Megathread for Miserable Mopes & Sorry Slurpers (aka The Basura Bin)

Advertisement
anybody saying “coaching” still..missed FG (player) can’t get a TD 1st n goal from the 2 (player’s) blown coverage (player)..yet and still coaches put them in position to win..Fumble on 4th and 1 (players)..bottomline the 80 mill is an investment that was need to rebuild something that NEEDED a rebuild..but yeah stay consistent..it’s coaching
Last season was NOT as bad as y'all are making it! We probably lost by more points against MTSU than we lost all of our games combined last year.

Yall wanna say Mario ain't the guy, be my guest.

But the revisionist history is hilarious. It's because of Richt and Manny's recruiting that we are in the current hole roster wise.
Yeah you're right, if only we didn't have the 13th ranked roster in the entire country we would be better. Once we make it to #1, we'll be on MTSU and UNC's ***!!

Advertisement
Right! Which is on the staff
There’s no excuse for MTSU. That’s a total coRching failure. I get losing to teams with closer talent levels, who have had staffs and schemes in tact for a while, but also, this staff hasn’t made it easier to win with the Offensive Scheme. Yesterday was better but it’s not where it should be. If they ran spread with some tempo from the start yesterday, we win. That said, some major player mistakes yesterday are not on staff. We still need more talent but we also need the coaches to run competent schemes for our players’ skill sets.

Advertisement
There’s no excuse for MTSU. That’s a total coRching failure. I get losing to teams with closer talent levels, who have had staffs and schemes in tact for a while, but also, this staff hasn’t made it easier to win with the Offensive Scheme. Yesterday was better but it’s not where it should be. If they ran spread with some tempo from the start yesterday, we win. That said, some major player mistakes yesterday are not on staff. We still need more talent but we also need the coaches to run competent schemes for our players’ skill sets.
Of course mistakes were made by players, and that'll happen every game, but that doesn't excuse losing. Didn't bama make mistakes yesterday? Did that cost them the game?

I get what you're saying, buy when other teams are doing more with less, what's our excuse? Especially after a 10yr $80M contract. Honestly this is no better than what Manny did, and I would actually say this is worse. IMO

Of course mistakes were made by players, and that'll happen every game, but that doesn't excuse losing. Didn't bama make mistakes yesterday? Did that cost them the game?

I get what you're saying, buy when other teams are doing more with less, what's our excuse? Especially after a 10yr $80M contract. Honestly this is no better than what Manny did, and I would actually say this is worse. IMO
In some ways it’s worse considering the money spent though it’s not our money. It’s actually very fixable if Mario is willing to adapt like Don Shula did from David Woodley to Dan Marino or like Saban did.

Cristina’s said what everyone knew about him. Now he’s really telling in himself. Oh boy power run big 10 scheme with small RBs and bad OL. THAT SHOULD WORK!
It’s actually a frightening quote of Mario. He’s surprised that TVD and the offense could perform better in a passing scheme than the caveman scheme???

In some ways it’s worse considering the money spent though it’s not our money. It’s actually very fixable if Mario is willing to adapt like Don Shula did from David Woodley to Dan Marino or like Saban did.
Right, it's actually worse. It's definitely fixable, I just don't like the talent excuse. One thing I will give Manny credit for, is the fact that he was willing to make changes!!

Advertisement
Right, it's actually worse. It's definitely fixable, I just don't like the talent excuse. One thing I will give Manny credit for, is the fact that he was willing to make changes!!
Manny made changes after year 1. ill give Mario the same benefit there. hes not firing steele/gattis in season. after the year, well see.

Manny made changes after year 1. ill give Mario the same benefit there. hes not firing steele/gattis in season. after the year, well see.
I gotcha, and I'll do the same. I just don't think Mario will make a change tho.

Advertisement
Lmao, we found our new king of the slurpers
Aahhh I'm slurper because I believe you should hold players accountable just as much coaches when they **** up. I assume you feel the players have no accountability for their miscues?

5* James Williams misses a dead rights tackle in the back field that would gotten the defense off the field, but that Steele fault.

Kam Kinchens bites on a route underneath route when knows he deep responsibility that gave up TD, but that Steele fault.

Will Mallory Drop WIDE OPEN pass that potentially could have set up in the red zone, But that Gattis fault. Who was bail out by redding.

Jaylen Knighton fumbles the balls on drive that would in points, but that Gattis fault

Borregales misses a field in range because the snap was high, but that on the special team coach.

TvD put faith in his receivers right? Throws Ladsen 50/50 ball. Doesn't remotely make attempt to fight for ball.

There is a lot **** coaches **** up on and we point it out, but this game? Players got own this one.

Advertisement
Back