MEGA Everything & Everybody Sucks Megathread for Miserable Mopes & Sorry Slurpers (aka The Basura Bin)

Advertisement
Surely you jest.
Shula was 10-4 & took the Dolphins to the playoffs his First year..
jimbo fisher went 10-4 in year 1 as FSU HC (his first HC gig too). bobby was basically done and a perennial six loss team for the past four years prior to fisher taking over.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Sorry you think this is over *****. You chose war with me now you get all the smoke. Don't tuck your tail now. I used to think you were an insider that didn't know **** about football. I was right.
06824dd3-718c-4559-b4fa-f5206f562128_text.gif

Advertisement
If TVD has a glaring weak spot, it’s when he has to step out of the box or forcibly runs.
It’s the Kyle syndrome.

People had unrealistic expectations expecting us to be better than we have so far? You have got to be kidding me.

We have looked absolutely horrible. We are so poorly coached and we are misusing the majority of this roster.

I've said it time and time again that I'm fine losing if we put the guys in position to succeed, but we just don't have the horses yet. That isn't how it has played out so far, though.

We've been outschemed and outcoached in all 4 games so far this year, we've won 2 of them because of our talent advantage.

I'm sure there are some idiots out there that expected us to be a double digit win team and thought we'd look elite. Just because they're dumb doesn't mean everyone that is disappointed had unrealistic expectations. And just because anyone says we've been hot garbage doesn't mean they want Mario fired or know he'll fail, it's just pointing out what's played out the first third of the season.
We have the horses to be 5-0 right now! Just because we're 2-3 doesn't mean we should be. We have the second most talent in the ACC by a landslide and some of y'all think we need a team full of 5 stars to beat teams like MTSU and UNC... c'mon man.

Advertisement
Back