MEGA Everything & Everybody Sucks Megathread for Miserable Mopes & Sorry Slurpers (aka The Basura Bin)

Advertisement
I haven’t read it but it goes in the basura thread. That’s not just for one group it’s for both annoying groups.
Have any positive threads been moved in there yet? I don't watch the thread 24/7, so genuinely asking.

There’s more then enough talent to be at minimum 4-1.

Sorry no one can change my mind.

The coaches are the reason.

They lack consistency, like the players.

We can be decent if everyone gets on the same page.

We took a step forward in the passing game. We have to take more deep shots and attack that **** blitz better. You should win when you hold that offense to 27. Got to get better situationally.

Advertisement
UAB blew out MTSU today.

UTSA did the same lol.

we have more than enough to beat them. we have more than enough to score over 24 on a bad UNC d. we also held them to a low point total given their standards. we needed to score on 30 plus on that **** d
If we had more then enough we should of been able to line up and blow MTSU off the line of scrimmage over and over again which we didn't.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Delete this before @Cribby sees this. Only coaches (Gattis) can do any wrong.
5C67E481-A7D8-43F6-9197-F203338D8A63.jpeg

Advertisement
Well I'll say he didnt exactly recruit this team. We all see the flaws at certain positions. Some of these moments and actions Don Shula himself couldnt do anything about. I hate to be that guy but lets see what he can bring in. I think that is fair.

Now as far as the offensive philosophy. It needs to be garnered to the strengths and weaknesses of the players.

The rest of the season I need to see them continue fighting and trying to improve. Thats all I need to see. I saw that today. In the end we lost. So be it
Surely you jest.
Shula was 10-4 & took the Dolphins to the playoffs his First year..

Advertisement
Back