MEGA Everything & Everybody Sucks Megathread for Miserable Mopes & Sorry Slurpers (aka The Basura Bin)

until mario adjusts to 2020 era football we are in trouble either be mario golden or adapt simple as that

Advertisement
Rooster doesn’t fumble and this is a w.
There’s blame all over for this loss. But the same dudes that are gonna be complaining are threa same dudes that’s aid we were gonna lose by 3 td’s.

Always love these takes. So you know how UNC would have responded if we score on that drive?

Bull****. They can't even communicate effectively.
Youre a ******* idiot if you think they can't coach communication. This is the same oline from last year who couldn't run at all. And then you lose your potential first round LT.

Look I'm not saying Mario is going to win **** here, but put down your **** pitch fork. That **** is on the players tonight.

Advertisement
Dance GIF

It’s on Gatti as his stubborn bafoonery got us behind. I think he finally took his head out of his *** and figured out you can’t run it on every short yardage. I actually think he learned that and we have a lot to build off of. I expect good things rest of the season. Twice rooster has pulled this. Kevin needs to have him do high and tight drills till he pukes..daily.

UNC has one of the worst defenses in the entire nation and we scored 7 points in the 2nd half.

Gattis should have been fired on the spot the second we ran it 3 times from the 2 yard line then went with a fake reverse pass on 4th and goal. The 4th and 2 condensed formation that allowed their CB blitz was inexcusable.

Another pitiful offensive performance.
He won the Broyles though

UNC has one of the worst defenses in the entire nation and we scored 7 points in the 2nd half.

Gattis should have been fired on the spot the second we ran it 3 times from the 2 yard line then went with a fake reverse pass on 4th and goal. The 4th and 2 condensed formation that allowed their CB blitz was inexcusable.

Another pitiful offensive performance.
Well when you have TE that can't catch wide open passes. And Rbs that can't hold to the ball. Your offense is going to look like ****.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Youre a ******* idiot if you think they can't coach communication. This is the same oline from last year who couldn't run at all. And then you lose your potential first round LT.

Look I'm not saying Mario is going to win **** here, but put down your **** pitch fork. That **** is on the players tonight.

It's evident who the moron is here. You must be one of the dumb ***** praising how stout the OL was after BCC and calling Mario a genius, now it's only on the players. Lol

Of all the scams, ponzi schemes ,and political corruption incidents in south Florida spending all that money on Mario is right up there. Glad it’s not my money.

Great run on the rooster fumble because it wasn’t expected then. With this O you need to set up the run w the pass which he did then. Took a bit to get his head out of his ***.

Advertisement
Of all the scams, ponzi schemes ,and political corruption incidents in south Florida spending all that money on Mario is right up there. Glad it’s not my money.
I see a big positive in this loss. Good growing pain that will benefit us. Even the staff now sees stubborn running doesn’t work.

Advertisement
Back