MEGA Everything & Everybody Sucks Megathread for Miserable Mopes & Sorry Slurpers (aka The Basura Bin)

Advertisement
We can still salvage this season, get mauled by Clemson, and win the coastal.

Go Canes.

Now before you throw a shoe at me all the games are winnable other than Clemson.
We have less room for error because the Clemson game still counts as a conference game. Ur division record is trumped by the conference record. So this game is super important because it may be the tie breaker if it gets to that point.

Pitt has a coastal loss to gatech. Virginia sucks. Duke will lose to someone. ****** tech is garbage and has a loss to unc. Unc is a must win because imo they will be in the running for the coastal. Hopefully we give them a run but if we lose this weekend we’re done. Because Clemson in Death Valley is a loss. So there’s two conference losses. Unc would be able to lose two conference games and still be ahead of us.

Advertisement
You are justifiably angry about that ****-poor showing. I’m right there with you.

But if Mario ends up fixing our program, and that game helps him realize changes needed to be made, then it will be worth it in the end.
Absolutely but it’s going to take a year or two. But as for this season, the Middle Tennessee loss really ruined it. They will continue to trot guys like Ivey, Blades, Mallory, Redding, and Flagg out there. Tomorrow we will learn a lot about Mario.

I wonder if this means Mario is going to bounce after the year?

*obviously sarcasm for the folks who couldn’t pick up on it

Last edited:
Advertisement
This fan base is insufferable. The dissection of everything is hilariously sad.

Would assume things are a bit more serious since a loss of that nature and the man isn't worried about playing the game with the media; he's trying to get his team ready to win football games and he's putting a foot up his players' asses.

This could easily be seen as a good thing, but nah—Miami fans need to run with it and make it into a crisis.

Some of you really need to log off until around this time in 2024.

I also noticed that he paused for about 2 seconds before answering any questions, when usually it is 1.5 seconds, that tells me that some of y'all need to get a ******* life and stop trying to read into everything.

south park omg GIF by Comedy Central

Advertisement

Would assume things are a bit more serious since a loss of that nature and the man isn't worried about playing the game with the media; he's trying to get his team ready to win football games and he's putting a foot up his players' asses.

This could easily be seen as a good thing, but nah—Miami fans need to run with it and make it into a crisis.

What’s more insufferable is that you actually chose to open this thread and then make an effort to whine, I mean post, about how much better you are than everyone in here.

But no, it’s everyone else that is insufferable!

Advertisement
For those still calculating Miami's chances to remain competitive in ACC race, is this type of thing your kink?

No judgment here on CIS, we accept you.

Are ypu the kinda cats who eant MIstress Helga to sharp tug on your ball sack strap? Or do ypu just prefer a good ole spanking from ger leather riding crop?

Miami was bukkaked* by MTSU and we are figuring out scenarios of how Miami gets near the top of ACC records in late November?

Love the enthusiasm here. Love it!!!

*props to @TimeBum for coining the phrase

What’s more insufferable is that you actually chose to open this thread and then make an effort to whine, I mean post, about how much better you are than everyone in here.

But no, it’s everyone else that is insufferable!
What if someone finds both of these comments unsufferably unsufferable?

Advertisement
Back