MEGA Everything & Everybody Sucks Megathread for Miserable Mopes & Sorry Slurpers (aka The Basura Bin)

There’s a time and a place for everything. This week wasn’t the time and this isn’t the place. We’ll have plenty of time after the season. This fanbase has done nothing but hurt recruiting and our teams moral. It’s cool, nothing new to see here. Look at Michigan or Texas A&M. They’ve done the right thing and have been rewarded. Michigan is now contending for the playoffs again and A&M had continued to build the roster into a soon to be powerhouse

Who's their coach gonna be for that powerhouse? lol

Advertisement
For all you bozo's advocating for running the offense at breakneck speed, in the 3 games we've played against real teams so far, we've run 78, 77, and 89 plays.

In Lashlee's 2 years here, he coached in 23 games. Of those, we ran 77 or more plays nine (9 times). Less than 50% of the time.

The problem is not the plays. It's not the pace. It's the execution. We can't catch the football. We can't get guys open. Our QB is unsure where to go with the football. He's not comfortable in the system. He's not being given easy throws. When he is, we can't catch them. We don't have anyone to separate on the outside. Our best WR is hurt.

We need to figure out a way to be more explosive on offense. Not go faster. Not run more plays. Be better on the plays we do run.

For example, we are 59th in the country in yards per game. But we are 102nd in the country in yards per play. What does that tell you? We're running plenty of plays. We're not doing anything with the plays we're running. The answer is not running them faster. The answer is designing them better, throwing them better, blocking them better, and catching them better. This is a design and execution issue, not a pace issue.
When an offense is struggling to score like we are, it usually means there are no playmakers. Which is something we were questioning going into the season is who is going to step up?

Going into the season, TVD was our best weapon and he can’t even hit an open receiver against Southern Miss. Doesn’t matter what system you run if you can’t hit open WR’s.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Posted this once before when I was feeling optimistic before the season. We knew what we were getting.
EED96196-14C3-40B9-9629-6A3191B8E78E_1_105_c.jpeg

Advertisement
Nobody will ever have an answer to that question
I don’t think it’s that game as much as it’s people seeing another coach put the team and players at a schematic disadvantage resulting in unnecessary losses.

I think people are bewildered and if it doesn’t turn around quick apathy will set in and this place will go quiet.

The worst loss in terms of opponent is MTSU or 2019 GT. 100% inexcusable.

The worst loss in terms of impact on a season (and program) is 2005 GT and it's not even close.
Nailed it. I've said this before, but I don't think most people realize how bad that 2019 GT team was. I would also add that FIU the list of worst loss in terms of opponent.

And you are correct about that GT loss in 2005. That 2005 season started out with a close loss to FSU on the road. That broke our winning streak against them. As the season progressed, the team was playing at a very high level and kicking ***. Kyle Wright was starting to live up the hype. I thought he was having a good season at least. The defense was the real deal. I thought we were going to find ourselves in the BCS talk. Then comes the GT game. Something just didn't seem right about that loss, but I couldn't put my finger on it. All I know is that loss hurt, because we had been playing so well after the FSU game. We slept walked thru Virginia the next game and drew LSU for the bowl game. I didn't have a good feeling about that game, but I had no idea it was going to be the blood bath that it ended up being.

Advertisement
Keep on deflecting, Mario’s has had a history of bland offenses but nobody calling him out for his this current **** offense.
I am and have been. I couldn’t decipher what you were saying before after I said they’re both overrated. Marios offense at Oregon wasnt That good and he had a lot of close games that shouldn’t have bee, plus he wasted Herbert. I have always said Mario’s Achilles heel is his offensive philosophy.

I know Mario isn’t that much of idiot to not know the difference in spread variations…

I think only a small handful of teams run that hyper sonic old school chip Kelly offense

Advertisement
I know Mario isn’t that much of idiot to not know the difference in spread variations…

I think only a small handful of teams run that hyper sonic old school chip Kelly offense
Yea at this point the tempo discussion is distracting for other questions about the offense, you don't need to play super fast in order to use wide splits, heavy RPO, avoid running into loaded boxes, stretch the defense vertically as well as horizontally, concepts that let WRs break off their routes depending on the coverage the defense shows, simplify QB reads vs. making the QB read the whole field, etc.

Yeah, Leach posed for a bunch of selfies before and after his Halloween interview with UM...

What is wrong with you?
Why don't you shut your goddamned mouth.
He never showed up in a pirate suit.
Supposedly flip flops.
,Paul Dee who conducted the interview denies that ever happened.
Show me a picture Stoopid..

Advertisement
Back