MEGA Everything & Everybody Sucks Megathread for Miserable Mopes & Sorry Slurpers (aka The Basura Bin)

Advertisement
At least we were 2-0 this season. Haven't been able to say that with any consistency for a while it seems.

Advertisement
I'm not prepared to acknowledge the loss to MTSU is the worst in UM's history. In the last two decades alone, you have us losing 0-48 to UVA in the last game at the OB, losing to FIU (for the first time) in the Graveyard of the OB, Clemson killing us 58-0 at home, and even Louisiana Tech shutting us out (albeit in a bowl game). If I'm ranking our 5 worst losses in the last two decades, I've got them:

UVA
FIU
MTSU
Clemson
LaTech
I agree tbh

I rank the 62-26 loss at home to UNC to end 2020 one of the Top 5 all time losses. Canes were a 3pt favorite, 10th ranked to UNC’s 17th, playing at home with a NY6 bowl game at stake, likely the Orange Bowl, a home game. Canes came out flat, disinterested. UNC had 778 yards of total offense, 554 rushing.

39pt differential.

Worse loss than 48-0 to UVA and 58-0 to Clemson, IMO, despite those slightly higher margin of victories.

The UNC loss was also very embarrassing. Though I must point out that UM came out flat and disinterested in all three games referenced above.

But the UVA game was the last game to be played at the OB by UM. Kyle Wright came out like hot garbage, Matt Bosher (maybe the only guy who actually came to play that night) punts the ball inside the 5, and then UVA proceeds to go nearly the full length of the field on us. From their Kyle Wright is basically throwing the ball into the dirt or into the hands of UVA, and by the end of the Half it was only a question of how badly we were going to get whipped and whether we could erase the goose egg. I sat through it, sang the alma mater with tears in my eyes, and went home totally dejected.

However bad it gets, I am certain the Miami Hurricanes football team is incapable of treating me worse than they did during that shutout beatdown in our last game played at our true home field.

Advertisement
A&M felt like one that got away. MTSU was a steaming pile that should never happen.

This offense is a steaming pile too. Time will tell if Mario is stubborn. Watch games other than ours. Everyone putting up points. Receivers all over the place making great catches. We're 35 plays from the 20 to the 20 and kick a field goal.

I don't speak size zero anything. You better put a 1 or 2 in front of that size 0. He'll if she is built right and has a pretty face I may dable in a 3 infront of that size 0. Thick **** big mama next door types with no pull outs allowed.

b09db7bf920cc874f9a615843e78e348.jpg

197ab7d4a4f1a010192674ace26c7265.jpg

Go Canes

Like a mouse to cheese…

The UNC loss was also very embarrassing. Though I must point out that UM came out flat and disinterested in all three games referenced above.

But the UVA game was the last game to be played at the OB by UM. Kyle Wright came out like hot garbage, Matt Bosher (maybe the only guy who actually came to play that night) punts the ball inside the 5, and then UVA proceeds to go nearly the full length of the field on us. From their Kyle Wright is basically throwing the ball into the dirt or into the hands of UVA, and by the end of the Half it was only a question of how badly we were going to get whipped and whether we could erase the goose egg. I sat through it, sang the alma mater with tears in my eyes, and went home totally dejected.

However bad it gets, I am certain the Miami Hurricanes football team is incapable of treating me worse than they did during that shutout beatdown in our last game played at our true home field.
I get you. I just think the UVA game was sentimental as it was the last game at the OB. The 2007 team was bad, losing 6 of it‘s last 7 games.

Clemson was #6, IIRC. Miami was bad and had no chance.

When you get as many players in the portal as we did, it's a rebuild. Those players are filling a gap until the roster can be rebuilt. This is a Major overhaul.

Advertisement
I get being ****ed and not being cool with MTSU but I believe this is different from the past coaches. We’ve never spent like this on the program and I believe in the staff long term. I just won’t defend crap when it deserves to be ripped. Imo both can be true. Everything I felt about Mario holds true to what I thought before he was hired, the good and bad.

I agree with you.

What I’m having fun/trouble with is how it was ok for some to **** on previous coaches for years, but it not be ok to question Mario either at all or based off of MTSU alone…

Not you at all, just some of the inconsistency is comical…

I’m not speaking mope, slurper or anything in particular as I think that phenomenon is terrible for the board, great for clicks, but awful for everything else…BUT I do think Miami fans are entitled…

To a home win against MTSU as 26.5 point favorites

Let’s beat UNC…

When you get as many players in the portal as we did, it's a rebuild. Those players are filling a gap until the roster can be rebuilt. This is a Major overhaul.
Miami had 11 transfers in 2022
Noles 13
UNC 5
Pitt 6

It’s not that drastic of a rebuild..

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back